✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Game of Thrones ( A song of ice and fire HBO adaptation)

a-chan

For the lovely people in america who have HBO, the channel is launching a new service: HBO GO which will permit to see episode 7 right away after episode 6. See here (with bits of episode 7 *w*):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_PF4WLL30I]YouTube - Game Of Thrones: HBO GO - Advance Preview[/ame]

the Night's watch is on people!!! YESSSSS!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the King, fuck the creepy bald guy, fuck the Lanasters, fuck Lady Stark's weird sister who still breastfeeds her 10 year old son. Who am I actually supposed to like in this show? The only characters with redeemable qualities seem to be the Starks, the brothel owner, and the dude with the scar on his head.

Fuck the King, fuck the creepy bald guy, fuck the Lanasters, fuck Lady Stark's weird sister who still breastfeeds her 10 year old son. Who am I actually supposed to like in this show? The only characters with redeemable qualities seem to be the Starks, the brothel owner, and the dude with the scar on his head.

:D that's the thing with GoT, they're all not all good or bad. If the show goes on (as I hope), you'll see that characters you hated are not that bad when you know all their story and 'good' characters are not all that good... The Starks have flaws too. The rule in Westeros is don't judge a book by its cover!

It's funny you percieve the Hound (scar head dude) and Littlefinger (brothel owner) as a 'good' characters...

^ You like to spoil things :(

As I said every character can be as good as bad depending on the situation they deal with. It works for ALL of them, not just the two cited. It's just that in the book, those two characters, at that moment of the story, are not presented as good as in the serie that's all. They're more on the 'mysterious' side...

So from what I gather, although the dwarf's from an "evil" family, he's not actually that bad himself. Correct?

Not necessarily :P

I'm not saying he doesn't have a nasty streak. That's something else.

:D

ULTIMATE GOT RULE: TRUST NO ONE. (and don't get attached to ANY character :lol: )

Very small sneek peak of episode 6

Dancing lesson...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-Kga-XDZc]YouTube - ‪Game Of Thrones: Episode 6 Sneak Preview Clip #2 (HBO)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQb7TQ4Y-A]YouTube - ‪Game Of Thrones: Episode 6 Sneak Preview Clip #1 (HBO)‬‏[/ame]

Raaah, I can't wait, the rest of the season will be epic and go more and more intense! There so much I'm looking forward to! :bomb:

I'm only attached to three characters. The King's bastard because he's played by CHRIS, the youngest Stark because she's a bad ass :cool3:, and the blondie king's slave girl :heart:

If you like Gendry and Arya, season 2 will make you very happy :D As for the blondie king's slave?...who do you mean?? there is no slave girl... :thinking: Are you talking about Danaerys, the wife of the Dothraki lord? She's not a slave...

If you like Gendry and Arya, season 2 will make you very happy :D

Spoilers...

And I meant the prostitute girl.

Someone needs to make a GIF of the King smacking the shit out of the Queen. That was awesome.

Spoilers...

yeah, characters of a serie are coming back in the next one... very spoilerish indeed :dozey:

Someone needs to make a GIF of the King smacking the shit out of the Queen. That was awesome.

tumblr_llox4djLhV1qdth1ho1_400.gif

Episode 6 and 7 are out and they were both AMAZING :bomb: There so much scenes I was awaiting impatiantly and I'm not dispointed!!

ep6

-Bran's attack by the wildings was ace and Robb just kicked some ass like the badass he is! FINALLY we're seeing the young wolf in action...! Too bad Summer and Grey wind weren't there like in the books :/

-Osha is creeping us out with her story of behind the wall...listen to her, winter is coming!

-Viserys coronation was just ACE! :D

-Ned's finally connecting the dots too :cool:

Ep7

-the talk between Ned and Cersei was just like in the books, awesome job on both Bean and Hayley part. Same with Robert's final words.

-The Wall section was so awesome too! Jon pissed off for being Mormont's squire then the vows in front of the barral <3 and GHOST IS BACK :cool: Nice hand btw :P

-The final scene was...wow! Littlefinger and Bean stole the last minutes...The game is ON!!!!!!

I stumbled upon a beautiful fanvid made with Don't Panic!! It's just gorgeous!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQCOlUxvMRA]YouTube - ‪all that we fought for | game of thrones‬‏[/ame]

/up!!

Nobody watched episode 7??? anyway, episode 8 preview is up. Small reminder, this episode is written by George R.R Martin himself :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q653MMhri3A]YouTube - ‪Game of Thrones Episode 8 Preview - The Pointy End‬‏[/ame]

There is SO many glimses of cult scenes in this tiny preview :bomb: It's gonna be LEGEN- wait for it - DARY! :awesome:

yeah, characters of a serie are coming back in the next one... very spoilerish indeed :dozey:

Yes, it is "spoilerish". By telling me that they'll both have major roles in the next season, I know now that they can't die this season and that their characters will likely change.

It's funny you percieve the Hound (scar head dude) and Littlefinger (brothel owner) as a 'good' characters...

Huge spoiler there as well.

will likely change[/color].

I NEVER said they will change nor that they will have major roles next season! Just that they'll be there like many other characters.

Huge spoiler there as well.

The show don't present them as 'good' characters, I'm sorry. It's a fact. I don't think that after seing Sandor slaughtering the butcher boy in episode 2, you can see him as 'good' nor Littlefinger, always saying to not be trusted and playing his little games with Varys...! If you do, then you have a twisted vision of goodness... :inquisitive:

Nobody watched the amazing episode 8 written by the author himself?!! Gosh, it was SO good!! Totally the book with no 'added scenes', I LOVED IT!

Best moments for me:

-Syrio kicking ass, the fighting scene was ace! He was 'dancing'!! *o*

-Cersei being more bitchy than ever

-Tywin Lannister being Tywin and Tyrion being awesome as always

-Drogo's fight was badass and Dany lovely

-Jon getting shit at the wall with the walkers attack and Ghost is here again (even if he didn't participate to the walker killing like in the book). Samwell always the voice of reason! At least, there is one bright mind on the wall XD LOVED the looks of the boys faces when he said he hoped the wall was high enough!

-last but not least: ROBB STARK aka the Young Wolf is entering the game of thrones bitches! :smug: Kuddos to Richard Madden for portraying so well Robb vulnerability and badassery, best quote of this week: "Tell Lord Tywin winter is coming for him. Twenty thousand northerners marching south to find out if he really does shit gold." :bomb: The call of the banners with all the ravens and Maester Luwin look of pride was awesome *chills*

And GreatJon introduction with Grey-Wind fingers bitting XD! YEAH! That character is so cool even if he doesn't like describe in the books, the temper is the same XD

Next week preview: BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWED!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4-xIfzxR80]YouTube - ‪Game Of Thrones: Episode 9 Preview (HBO)‬‏[/ame]

Can't wait!

This show keeps going from strength to strength.:D

And you haven't seen anything yet.... :P The last two episodes will be :awesome: :bomb: :cool: :o :furious2: :dazzled:

And from then, it will be better and better and you'll have so many twists and turns...It will break your heart and blow your mind :bomb:

I really can't wait for next week episode even if I know I won't be able to stand still watching it. Isn't it monday yet???!!

And you haven't seen anything yet.... :P The last two episodes will be :awesome: :bomb: :cool: :o :furious2: :dazzled:

And from then, it will be better and better and you'll have so many twists and turns...It will break your heart and blow your mind :bomb:

I really can't wait for next week episode even if I know I won't be able to stand still watching it. Isn't it monday yet???!!

I have a feeling there are some amazing battle scenes on the way.................... :cool:

I have a feeling there are some amazing battle scenes on the way.................... :cool:

and SOOOOOOOOO many other things, you have NO idea!! :rolleyes:

We should have a sneak peek in the evening or tomorrow morning. I wonder what they will show without spoiling anything. Something huge is happening on every storyline....