🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Songs you like by artists you dislike

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back on topic:

[/url]

First time I heard this song, I was pretty sure I was gonna love the hell out of these guys. Unfortunately, it's far and away their best song. I don't dislike them, but the majority of their stuff is pretty bland in comparison.

I don't know, they just seem the typical kind of overrated indie band to me :\

But I really like the songs I posted above

Just cause Arctic Monkeys are overrated, doesn't mean they're not still the greatest band of the last ten years.

(I'm gonna keep saying that, haters can hate.)

First time I heard this song, I was pretty sure I was gonna love the hell out of these guys. Unfortunately, it's far and away their best song. I don't dislike them, but the majority of their stuff is pretty bland in comparison.

Wait, what? NUH-UH. :snobby:

(On that note, I didn't like "Beacon" nearly as much as I expected to.)

Just cause Arctic Monkeys are overrated, doesn't mean they're not still the greatest band of the last ten years.

(I'm gonna keep saying that, haters can hate.)

Actually, I don't like them not just because they're overrated but because their music tells me nothing :shrug:

My precise feelings about this song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHYOXyy1ToI]Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

I was going to start listing a bunch of Coldplay songs in this thread the other day...

• Ode To Deodorant
  • thats it

I'm kidding obviously but it's the only song by them now that I really like, not just like because I'm being nostalgic