🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What creeped you out today?

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

So, whenever I get in the shower in my dorm room, it always sounds like there's people scooting the chairs around in the room. I usually leave the shower expecting to see my roommate sitting in the room, but she's always out at class from the time I'm in the shower to the time I leave for class. And it always feels like someone is watching through the shower curtain. It also sounds like someone is in the closet right outside the door. And I've been hearing whispering throughout the room, but I'm sure I'm just losing my mind, though it's been all school year. I ordered a rosary even though I'm not Catholic just so I'd feel safer, which sounds crazy. I'm probably crazy. Yeah, I give up.

That's every day. :disappointed:

This kind of thing has happened to me a lot in my life, but it's probably schizophrenia.

my dream last night creeped me out.... basically, i was trying to find the elevator for the apartment that i live in and i couldn't find it....so i was walking around to different buildings in this street and then about 20 people came out of no where and started chasing me....So i started running away and then one of the guys threw something on the floor right next to me and the floor caught on fire......really weird. Anyways, so i kept running away and then i woke up. I have no idea why i had that dream but it kinda freaked me out.

So, whenever I get in the shower in my dorm room, it always sounds like there's people scooting the chairs around in the room. I usually leave the shower expecting to see my roommate sitting in the room, but she's always out at class from the time I'm in the shower to the time I leave for class. And it always feels like someone is watching through the shower curtain. It also sounds like someone is in the closet right outside the door. And I've been hearing whispering throughout the room, but I'm sure I'm just losing my mind, though it's been all school year. I ordered a rosary even though I'm not Catholic just so I'd feel safer, which sounds crazy. I'm probably crazy. Yeah, I give up.

That's every day. :disappointed:

This kind of thing has happened to me a lot in my life, but it's probably schizophrenia.

Damn that is freaking scary! :stunned: I hate creepy things that are unexplainable :uhoh:

What creeped me out today was a dream I had:

I dreamed about being transformed into a street dog and I was locked into a tiny cage for the rest of my life, and I dreamed about becoming old and weak in this rusty thing and eventually I saw myself die in there.

WHAT THE FUCK BRAIN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

This creepy old lady came up to my 6 month old baby at the grocery store last night and seriously touched her face before I could stop her. She said my daughter was "so cute." :inquisitive:....It was beyond creepy. I can't stand it when crazy random people try to get near my kids. Eww :worried2: