✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW to be played at 12pm BST Fri 3rd June - LISTENING PARTY AKA DIRTY STOP-UP THREAD! (Stations vi

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
I don't know why...but I voted for Violet Hill. I don't know if it is my favourite song. It might be...hahaha! I couldn't possibly choose one song.

Even though it was the first song from Viva La Vida we heard it's still a song that I never get bored of. It still sounds like the newest of songs. It's not my favourite song in the whole world but there's something about it. As though it's been preserved in vinegar all the time!

PEOPLE

Anchorman is gonna help us to make the song TT on twitter worldwide,help us too.

"You betcha - we'll definitely be using #ETIAW

Thanks for your help.

A"

use #ETIAW and the word Coldplay on your tweets tomorrow :D

thanks..

It's going to be all over the net illegally anyway so by stopping it on here you're just putting out a tree in a massive forest fire.
Then just don't post them here and see it as a way to help the site not getting into trouble for copyright infringement... :)

Guest howyousawtheworld
Then just don't post them here and see it as a way to help the site not getting into trouble for copyright infringement... :)

I don't have any intentions of posting or downloading the song illegally so don't worry.