✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW to be played at 12pm BST Fri 3rd June - LISTENING PARTY AKA DIRTY STOP-UP THREAD! (Stations vi

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This brings back memories. When Violet Hill came out I went college, on the bus halfway through and turned around and headed home. And then I was listening to XFM or Radio 1 and I switched to another because I didn't know which one was earlier and then I only got the end of Violet Hill. After all that. phhhh

Lets hope that don't happen tomorrow, but I wont listen to it live though.

Guest howyousawtheworld
What time is this song coming out in England :wtf:

/n00b :wtf:

On the radio it will be between half 11 and midday tomorrow.

^coldplay yellow

greenday time of your life

:p

he announced that they are gonna play ETIAW

Cool! I was listening to Radio One a few hours ago, but it just made me more nervous :lol: so I stopped.

I remember going through all these same things right before both Speed of Sound and Violet Hill came out. This only comes every three years and i'm loving every minute of it!

I have a feeling that this song (and this album) are going to be very special and when people look back at this time in the band's history it will be seen as a major turning point. I think they take it to the next level with this one...

Ok going to sleep now. And will be getting up soon, to a wonderful coldplay song.

Im gonna listen to absolute radio, cuz bbc hasn't even mentioned coldplay.

I haven't decided which one to listen to it yet... I will decide in a few hours LOL.

I remember going through all these same things right before both Speed of Sound and Violet Hill came out. This only comes every three years and i'm loving every minute of it!

I have a feeling that this song (and this album) are going to be very special and when people look back at this time in the band's history it will be seen as a major turning point. I think they take it to the next level with this one...

I feel the same way! So excited! And great to be able to share these special moments with Coldplayers all over the globe!:D