✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China

The Champion

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense to Rhianna's fans, but I don't care for most of her songs. Having said that, she really can sing, and since Debs said it was written with her in mind it will probably play to her strengths as a singer. Not the worst announcement I had pictured. (That would have been Gwyneth or GaGa,lol.)

No offense to Rhianna's fans, but I don't care for most of her songs. Having said that, she really can sing, and since Debs said it was written with her in mind it will probably play to her strengths as a singer. Not the worst announcement I had pictured. (That would have been Gwyneth or GaGa,lol.)

But Lady Gaga has a strong voice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIeCrj_Gn6A]Lady GaGa - "Fooled Me Again, Honest Eyes" - LIVE Acoustic Performance - YouTube[/ame]

The only foreseeable thing that would bother me about a duet with her is her mostly yucky fanbase (not like this one is terribly better) and just the fact that she doesn't have an extravagant voice in any way. Sure, she has a great voice, but Rihanna isn't white. I'm still dreading the fact that they chose a woman from Barbados to be featured in a song based in China.

I'm so excited about the studio version of PoC. It definitely features this synth action of Paradise. I'm curios to see the reactions of the people here who constantly say the studio versions are too overproduced. I predict tons of details, especially the instrumental part will be full of them.

Rihanna? Don't like her, but I will wait and see how it works.