✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China

The Champion

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm ever so skeptical that we'll all hate the album version for having too much synth. :embarrassed:

That higherish quality version was great though pansonic, thanks!

I'm sure that this will be the reaction of most of the users with regard to the "overproduced"-reactions after the MM- release. Btw I can't understand that, but ok.

Meh, agreed Major Love. :/ I kind of think a lot of the synth melody would sound better as Jonny playing it on the guitar, but whatever. As much skepticism I have right now, it's much overwhelmed by how much I love this song, and I don't even know a single lyric yet!

The sad thing is I've spent all day singing this song's melody with the words of the Bad Boys theme. Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you.... :embarrassed: Seriously though, POC is catchy as hell and I've only heard it like three times. :lol:

I guess Princess of China is the answer all we've been looking for. I would be very pleased to watch it in another show to be sure of one thing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stzGUJACZo]YouTube - ‪Princess of China - Coldplay [HD] - Rock im Park 2011 (title of new album spoiled?!)‬‏[/ame]

At 2:00 and on, another word goes behind Chris, with the same font kind of the "Xylobrytes" thing. I can't understand 100%, but I bet it is "MADNESS". So, MADNESS XYLOBRYTES goes behind Chris with the same font and one before the other.

It would answer a lot of things. Let pray for God to they play PoC tonight!

At 2:00 and on, another word goes behind Chris, with the same font kind of the "Xylobrytes" thing. I can't understand 100%, but I bet it is "MADNESS". So, MADNESS XYLOBRYTES goes behind Chris with the same font and one before the other.

It would answer a lot of things. Let pray for God to they play PoC tonight!

Very good spot yet it seems as though they didn't play PoC at T in the Park. I guess the video for PoC just gave away too many clues :P

Very good spot yet it seems as though they didn't play PoC at T in the Park. I guess the video for PoC just gave away too many clues :P

Hmm, never thought about that. They could have stopped playing it because the video being shown behind the band has a lot of words and possible clues about LP5 and they didn't want to give anything away. :o

But they could just play it without the video... but then they'd have to figure out something else to put on the screen.

I don't know boss.

That's probably not the reason. Oracle was probably telling the truth. It just doesn't fit with the setlist.

NOW I KNOW SOME OF THE LYRICS.

Thank you. :lol: It's very fairy-talish, I feel like the finished result will resemble something from Under the Iron Sea by Keane, in a good way. :)

Keane are awesome. Cant wait for their new album too!!!