✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China

The Champion

Twisted Logic = Only 1 copy ever(?) of it, Studio version.

Princess of China = Only 1 copy (please not ever) of it, live crappy youtube vid.

There is a camera by the stage on the PoC performance, someone in Germany HAS to get hold of that somehow!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to clean the live version a little bit, check it out

http://soundcloud.com/stanislavalexandrov/coldplay-princess-of-china

nice! thank you! could you also try to clean another version?

would be very nice because the song is almost complete in another video!..

somebody did cut it together from the other two videos floating around there..

>[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vumyaKT6tHw]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Princess Of China‬‏[/ame]

well that s true but it would be nice anyway :D

i think the guys will not disappoint us and release it just within the album or so. it's only about time but time is moving very slow. it seems that they have worked a lot on this song so they will not scrap it like bucket for a crown which simply has only piano chords and some violin strings in it for example.. hope dies last.

Guest howyousawtheworld
^ PoC will be LP5's Viva la Vida :wink3:

Ooooh! That's really upping the stakes!

I think Charlie Brown will be the BIG hit from LP5 personally.

Ooooh! That's really upping the stakes!

I think Charlie Brown will be the BIG hit from LP5 personally.

Yeah, I think it's either that or Princess of China, both are really fun and good songs to listen to, even if one of them is in really low quality =P

You know, I don't see how it could be of any use, since the second part is not salvageable. This thumping bass drum is just all over the place. Sorry((((

Here's hoping they will play it in one of the shows next month!

I was thinking the other day, what if they just scrap it, like they scrapped some great songs in the past... Why the heck won't they just release it as a free mp3 if they are not planning to work on it anymore? Or leak it intentionally so that someone else would upload it....

I loved Spanish Rain, and I love Princess of China, that's what got me thinking)

I would love if they did that, but at the same time, it doesn't seem like something they'd do, they really care about when and what they release, if any of them are displeased, they wouldn't want to. I think that part was mentioned in either 60 min or the hour =S don't know. But I wish they would or maybe a b-side album, similar to Sawdust of The Killers.

Well, I think it´s not good to compare the songs of Viva la Vida album with the LP5 songs. Obviously they are different, but I understand that you want to know how good the new material will be, I also want to. And being a fan of any band is difficult because of this kind of things...that´s what I thought :thinking:

Princess Of China= Violet Hill

Charlie Brown= Viva La Vida

Us Against The World= Cemeteries Of London

MX= Life In Technicolor

Hurts Like Heaven= Life In Technicolor ii

Princess Of China and Charlie Brown will be the two biggest hits from LP5