✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China

The Champion

The bit after the solo synth break is SO intense! :D There's that funky electronic scream and then the massive Ancient-China-sounding drums kick in at full force (2:19 in the first video). Also, the main melodic line - the bit that Chris sings after the aforementioned synth-scream - reminds me of Wake Up by Arcade Fire. And that's a very good thing. :P

I have to say, I'm looking forward to the studio version of this song more than any other of the new ones. Even though they're all great.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Same here. The fact that I like the low-quality recording has me all excited for the actual studio version (if we ever hear it, that is :freak:)

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and predict that it will in fact be on LP5 with the rest of the debuted songs (except for Every Teardrop). And it's gonna be awesome. :lol:

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and predict that it will in fact be on LP5 with the rest of the debuted songs (except for Every Teardrop). And it's gonna be awesome. :lol:

It WILL be awesome . . . but I've been thinking--do you think the guys might release an EP before LP5 with all of these songs on it? That way, we get studio recordings of HLH, Poc, UAtW, etc. and still get a full album of completely new songs.

. . . . Actually, I'd almost prefer that they do that :awesome:

It WILL be awesome . . . but I've been thinking--do you think the guys might release an EP before LP5 with all of these songs on it? That way, we get studio recordings of HLH, Poc, UAtW, etc. and still get a full album of completely new songs.

If Coldplaying had a 'like' button, I'd be clicking it right now. :)

Yes, that would be awesome. But no, I don't think they will do that. There's really no logical reason why they should. :thinking:

ooooooooooh please coldplay play it again and again and again!!!!! :bomb:

maybe in venice today? or at the pinkpop festival??

I prefer Pinkpop for the obvious reasons, but both would be even more perfect :)