✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A general notice to Coldplay fans

MrMagpie

Please read posts before you comment.

I'm starting to think that the average Coldplay fan has the IQ of a rock.

For example if somebody posts a thread referring to an Arcade Fire FAN twitter account don't just assume it is actually Arcade Fire.

IF that is the case I should just go and make a fake Chris Martin twitter account and make all you stupid people blindly donate money to me so I can get enough money to buy all the spray paint in the world so that Coldplay will never be able to spray paint anything again in the history of the world.

And also just because somebody doesn't like the new song doesn't mean they are a douche bag or a bad person or a bad fan.

Fun fact, you can love chocolate but not like every chocolate in a box of chocolate.

I think I have rambled on enough.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example if somebody posts a thread referring to an Arcade Fire FAN twitter account don't just assume it is actually Arcade Fire.

IF that is the case I should just go and make a fake Chris Martin twitter account and make all you stupid people blindly donate money to me so I can get enough money to buy all the spray paint in the world so that Coldplay will never be able to spray paint anything again in the history of the world.

And also just because somebody doesn't like the new song doesn't mean they are a douche bag or a bad person or a bad fan.

Fun fact, you can love chocolate but not like every chocolate in a box of chocolate.

I love you Briggins.

Chocolate?! YOU RANT AND THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH, YOU TOOL?!

I am disappoint.

Yea but people shouldn't go into chocolate stores JUST to talk about how bad the chocolate is or laugh at all the people who are eating the chocolate..

I like this reply... we got to learn to respect the different taste and ideas.

Being more tolerant

Yea but people shouldn't go into chocolate stores JUST to talk about how bad the chocolate is or laugh at all the people who are eating the chocolate..

This is so stupid. I mean most of us are coldplay fans, it doesn't matter if we dislike something about the band, it changes nothing, we have the right to post our opinions too. I don't know the blind fangirls get so upset about it.

It's not like most of the "haters" come here to say COLDPLAY SUCKS LOLOLOL, they're just posting their opinions about the song, that's totally normal.

I've seen way more mockery than opinions lately. I have seen only a few posts that state; I don't like the song BECAUSE ~ or I really don't like this song but I THINK ~

All I see is things along the lines of:

"This song is so shit i want to cry"

"I am bleeding at the ears, only fangirls can listen to this"

"I bang my head on tables to get ETIAW out of my head"

"LOL didnt even listen to it and it sucked"

"Anyone who listens to ANY other music knows this song is shit"

"Only retards with half a braincell can like this"

Now, I'm not saying that anyone does not have the right to say these things but. why here?