✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where does ETIAW fit among classic songs?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you keep making post after post and thread after thread making fun of ETIAW and put Wonderwall on this as well? corniest lyrics ive ever heard, plus with radiohead songs you cant understand wtf the weasel man is saying.

i voted Imagine though.

how can you keep making post after post and thread after thread making fun of ETIAW and put Wonderwall on this as well? corniest lyrics ive ever heard, plus the two radiohead songs you cant understand wtf the weasel man with down syndrome is saying.

i voted Imagine though.

Please don't even talk about lyrics when it comes to Coldplay.

how can you keep making post after post and thread after thread making fun of ETIAW and put Wonderwall on this as well? corniest lyrics ive ever heard, plus with radiohead songs you cant understand wtf the weasel man is saying.

i voted Imagine though.

My brother has I don't find this funny.

My brother has down syndrome. I don't find this funny.

probably sings better than yorke though in comparison then right? have him sing a song and then throw some electronic loops around it see how it goes. either way if your telling the truth or not im just gonna sit behind my computer and continually ridicule something i don't know anything about.

probably sings better than yorke though in comparison then right? have him sing a song and then throw some electronic loops around it see how it goes. either way if your telling the truth or not im just gonna sit behind my computer and continually ridicule something i don't know anything about.

you're obnoxious.

You probably have a tiny penis.

you are an idiot.

:lol:

if only you knew what you were talking about.

:\

wheres friday

STOP POSTING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

lol

Teeheeheehee!

Dumbass.

anyone can sing better than thom yorke, it seems he is receiving anal sex :laugh3:

plus you can't understand any word that he sings so it seems that he is doing oral sex too :P

anyone can sing better than thom yorke, it seems he is receiving anal sex :laugh3:

plus you can't understand any word that he sings so it seems that he is doing oral sex too :P

Uhh..

This just might be the stupidest post I've read in a while. :|

anyone can sing better than thom yorke, it seems he is receiving anal sex

plus you can't understand any word that he sings so it seems that he is doing oral sex too

Even if I hate radiohead, this post is extremely stupid.

Anyway, how would you know how a man doing that sounds :lol:

Way to go homophobe!

I love how some of the people who are here trying to defend Coldplay are doing the very thing they don't want people to do by insulting Thom Yorke in that way. VERY MATURE, GUYS.

Well, if people continue doing it, why shouldn't I? It's only permited to insult Coldplay?

Plus i'm bored and want to have some fun reading your reactions to my comments :kiss: