✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where does ETIAW fit among classic songs?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, look who's talking.

It's also funny that the king of limbs which is considered one of their weakest albums has an score of 80 in metacritic, higher than Viva, X&Y and Parachutes.

I have read well sustained critics about the king of limbs, yours in the other hand are retarded.

lmfao, EPIC FAIL. This is one of the worst and most supid comebacks I've ever witnessed in this forum. No offense intended, at least you're funny :thumbsup:

lol

big big lol

some problem with retarded people? you racist.

No. I've seen worst comebacks coming from your little fellas.

lol

big big lol

some problem with retarded people? you filthy racist.

No. I've seen worst comebacks coming from your little fellas.

Yeah Juani I love your stupidity. I won't even bother to explain you why everything you say is nonsense. And heck you admitted you are stupid, nice first step.

Yeah Juani I love your stupidity. I won't even bother to explain you why everything you say is nonsense. And heck you admitted you are stupid, nice first step.

Ok, let's see, tell me ricky, where did I say i'm retarded? I asked you if you had some problem with retarded people, there's a difference there you know?

And if you read the last pages, I said that I was done over this stupid discussion which was started by your fellas when they felt touched by a comment I made towards their idol. If you need to keep going with the discussion find someone else, or find something different to do, ya know?

I understand what saying here, but from the other perspective: wouldn't there a be more important things in life that getting a reaction from posters on a message board?

This is very simple minded. I was talking about how people actually get stressed and upset over what is said about their band, there's a big difference between that and being a bit bored and messing around on a forum.

But to answer the question, yes, there are more important things then posting on a forum, what's your point? It doesn't mean anyone who trolls a bit necessarily spends 100% of their time on here, where's the logic.

My point was if people slagging off Coldplay genuinely makes someone angry or sad than they probably aren't good at dealing with much tougher things in life.

that says a lot about the kind of people that visits this site :blank:

what are you suggesting? Coldplay fans are the ones who come here to talk only about Coldplay. They don't want to know anything else about other bands. I think it is normal, although I concur that ETIAW is not even as near as any of those classic songs.

If you expect critics, you will find only a few here, since Coldplaying.com is a FANsite.

what are you suggesting? Coldplay fans are the ones who come here to talk only about Coldplay. They don't want to know anything else about other bands. I think it is normal, although I concur that ETIAW is not even as near as any of those classic songs.

If you expect critics, you will find only a few here, since Coldplaying.com is a FANsite.

well, I was gonna say the same, coldplay fans don't have a wide music taste, that's all.

I think most of the people here would like a coldplay song even if it sounds like a Justin Bieber song, just because Coldplay did it :blank:, but well I must say I'm surprised so many people dislike ETIAW here in cping, that probably means the song is even worst than we think.

well, I was gonna say the same, coldplay fans don't have a wide music taste, that's all.

I think most of the people here would like a coldplay song even if it sounds like a Justin Bieber song, just because Coldplay did it :blank:, but well I must say I'm surprised so many people dislike ETIAW here in cping, that probably means the song is even worst than we think.

Oi. I'm a Coldplay fan and my, and my tastes aren't exactly narrow.

Oh, and I enjoy the song. It's fun. :smug: