Mimixxx

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry it's finished:(

but a link will be place online in a short while

:dance: ETIAW:dance:

I actually heard the last 90 sec to 2 minutes of the interview. But reading the posts, it looks like I haven't missed much (besides Mr Berryman!)

Well I guess I'm gonna believe Guy! I could be finish in few weeks but we will go over the deadline. Yeaaaahhhh so still nothing! As expected. Never mind the longer we wait I hope it will rock my pants off when I hear it. :D

And Guy even sounds hooooot!!!! :blush:

I hope one day, one day when they're over the desire to be the biggest band in the world, they'll find this sound again...

Jesus, I think THIS thing every f day. Every. I'm happy I'm not the only one :)

I hope one day, one day when they're over the desire to be the biggest band in the world, they'll find this sound again...

As the guys said before, because they didn't want to grow they decided to do something completely different to AROBTTH, something completely new.

I feel so good that they make high quality music and not mainstream music. Look at AROBTTH (the hits: The Scientist, Clocks, In my Place, Politik) and then VLVODAAHF (the hit: Viva, maybe in a way Lost, Violett Hill). For sure, the new Coldplay isn't so mainstream as the old one, but there is a huge quality in the music with regard to variability, diversion, variety of instruments and characters in the songs...

Please don't tell lies...