✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So does this mean Major Minus wont be on the album?!

nvdmm

i think out of all the new stuff we've heard so far, Major Minus is the best track by a MILEEEE. and it totally reminds me of AROBTTH.

but today they announced the song will be a B-side to ETIAW when its released on 26th June.:confused: this news has certainly made me depressed. i cannot believe such a brilliant song is considered a B-side. what do you guys think then? will it even have a slight chance of being on the album. :cry:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its released and you get to hear it whenever you want, why do you care if its on the album or not. if it isnt, that just means there is space for another song. more coldplay = more :)

Exactly...and if Coldplay feel they can just through THIS incredible track away, the actual album is going to be AMAZING.

^ TRUE DAT!!!

Just think: If MM is this great and it's gonna be a B-Side, LP5 is gonna be so good, we won't even be able to put it into words :awesome:

Or they just want us to think that before their album massively bombs! :awsm:

I dunno, really. I just haven't liked it since I first heard it. I will give it the benefit of the doubt since I have only listened to it twice, but still haven't quite liked it. Perhaps I will when the studio version comes out, but the live version just sounded too weird. Jonny's guitar was just drowned in reverb, which kind of takes away from the acoustic guitar too. And the vocal melodies, just don't sit well with me.