✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My idea of LP5 album artwork

hente44

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so maybe they have taken inspiration from them. It would be easy what with the huge Guy overlap lol :laugh3:

if so well then

is Coldplay not that original

Well its only inspiration. As long as they aren't copying their music it hardly matters. Anyway, when you think about it it is only a swirl, millions of people use those!! Haha

This might sound kind of crazy, but I've always thought the cover would be the running man...AND HE WOULD ACTUALLY RUN!

It'd be like this crazy action feature using solar power!

I guess they could do it like how The Rolling Stones Did "Their Santanic Majestys Request"....

This might sound kind of crazy, but I've always thought the cover would be the running man...AND HE WOULD ACTUALLY RUN!

ya that would be cool =D a holo-picture would do. solar panels are expensive and neither ecological nor economical. chris already had a bad conscience when releasing the balloons in the air at splendour in the grass :laugh3:

i bet the walking man will be on the cover.... but hopefully it will be something even more awesome....

oh oh oh: oooor the walking man not walking but as on the screen with HLH live, once running once flying!

I think it'd be cool if they did a standard and a deluxe version of the album (or something similar), with the standard version just being the walking man.... walking :) and the deluxe version being the walking man doing the crazy stuff as seen during Hurts Like Heaven...