my idea (:

front

5974531892_a63a8e63bd_z.jpg

LP5 by ThomieThomas, on Flickr

back

5974532132_8ccdae8aa6_z.jpg

LP5 by ThomieThomas, on Flickr

Sorry, I mean Mnemonics and Murals if the LP5 title is Mnemonics and Murals :P

That's absolutely brilliant! I'd love the original font to be used in the artwork but somehow I don't think it will be :/

One question, why a piano version of Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall? :L

All of these are amazing!

I have no skills in Paint, Photoshop etc. but my idea for the LP5 artwork is: a busy street (in black and white) filled with people walking, and in the middle, the 'walking man' (in colour).

I know a picture would probably be better, but I don't want to embarrass myself with my picture-creating incompetence... :laugh3:

I have no skills in Paint, Photoshop etc. but my idea for the LP5 artwork is: a busy street (in black and white) filled with people walking, and in the middle, the 'walking man' (in colour).

I know a picture would probably be better, but I don't want to embarrass myself with my picture-creating incompetence... :laugh3:

That actually sounds really cool! If anyone could try it, it would be cool! I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to crop out the walking man onto a new york street or whatever :cool:

I like your Idea.

tumblrl56wyg.jpg

It was the best i could do at 3:00 AM. :dozey:

coldplayalbumcover2.jpg

My thoughts on the matter

Like the Beatles.

:laugh3:

I post it again.

I like your Idea.

tumblrl56wyg.jpg

I like your Idea.

tumblrl56wyg.jpg

I decided to try and make one from my idea after all...

mylox.pngmyloxtrack.png

All done quickly in Paint, because I fail at Photoshop :D

LOL "Every Truetype is a Wisefont"

Anyway....i would love to see this sort of thing for LP5 artwork. Stole your avatar RV21....hope you don't mind(:

untitled13.jpg

I love this album style. So colourful and bright but at the same time... Not too complicated. Though, it would need something more to fit with the album like a rose or a fuzzy man or any other symbol which have been shown by CLDPLY