✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

So you guys sat on little chairs when you were waiting outside? And they actually let you bring them inside (folded up) so you didn't have to leave them outside?

Christa brought them (great idea btw!).

About an hour before the doors opened I brought them back to the car while she saved the spot.

ok now i have to come home early :P a friend of mine is going to Bonna and i told him i got front row at newark and he was liike omggggggggggggg! and to look for him, think he is going to a little bit more competition than we did

Well, you have a car, don't you? :tongue:

This was my view on the way to work this morning (yes, I live just up the road from the venue)...

1sl2kl.jpg

:awesome:

haha I do have a car. if I could I would go!

That's awesome! I can't wait to see them again Wednesday and Friday!

Ooooh, an open Radiohead thread!

Sorry I'm a lil' new one, go see my new members thing!

I'm not "bumping", am I?

Anyway, I really like Radiohead because they're really innovative and creative

You can really get your teeth (or usually, your ears) into them when you listen, because they're so experimental. Even if it's a simple song, you're always waiting for something.

I also love the solo work each of them have done, especially Jonny's.

My favourite song currently is The Tourist, as I've just bought OK Computer and Hail To The Thief (Well I didn't MEAN to be late!:rolleyes:), and I've been listening to it non-stop. I love the kooky triangle at the end!

The only thing now that fufills my love is to go see them...which is yet to be done, but will be! :vuvuzela: I love you, le tete-radio!

Ooops, I sorta wrote a whole essay.:o Sorry guys, got carried away.::blush:

I like Radiohead live as you never know what songs you will get as they change the set-lists around every show. Unlike some bands whom play the same songs in the same order every night.

Yeah, that's really cool. They throw in new songs too, which is really exciting!

Oh how I yearrrnnnn to see them...:inquisitive::thinking: