✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Awesome, I'm so happy for you guys!

I've been debating whether to go for the Ed or Jonny side and I recently decided on Ed's side based on various videos online. Your story confirms my decision!

I'm a little confused about the WASTE versus Ticketmaster "lines". Which type of tickets did you guys have? Did they actually let the WASTE people in early? Do you think the WASTE people were just for the reserved seats? Did they not differentiate between Ticketmaster versus WASTE general admission and both were together?

/ confused

Carrie totally go for Ed side. We can chat about waste later. but the screw up with ticketmaster ticketless process also was in our favor casue our person did not have aprob with her computer, the waste ppl did. they were calling us the "have nots" and did we show them!!! Waste got ga and seated.

guy with blue hat?? :thinking:

also how were Caribou?

This occurred towards Jonny's side: a guy with a blue hat just kept pushing and pushing towards the front of the stage. Luckily, the people called for security and the guy had to move out. We were all chanting something like "kick him out" to get the security guy's attention :laugh3:

I have mixed feelings about Caribou:

1) The sound was just being swallowed whole by the arena; not ideal act for Prudential Center

2) There was a very small crowd for Caribou's set, a large reason having to do with the technical difficulties with tickets.

3) Of the people who were there, not many really knew Caribou (except for the song Odessa :P). Really killed the vibe.

I mean I really enjoyed Caribou at Webster Hall but I didn't really enjoy the set yesterday. Much improved tonight however.

Quick thoughts before bed:

1) Radiohead messed up Idioteque. Again. It was great seeing Phil cross his fingers before playing the song but alas.

2) I normally hate people shouting during quiet parts of songs but I really laughed when a guy shouted "Let's go Devils!" during The Daily Mail. :laugh3:

3) Ed is adding some really bizarre dance moves to his repertoire. Guess it's better than just standing and doing nothing but still.

4) A bit disappointing to see so few changes with the setlists. Granted, we got Kid A, Pyramid Song, How to Disappear Completely, Go to Sleep and Paranoid Android tonight but other songs were the same. Plus virtually the same order from Night 1.

5) Didn't really like Identikit from video footage on Youtube. After seeing Identikit live, I still don't like it. Nothing really happens after the middle section of the song. Vocals still sound messy.

Another great show tonight! So happy to see Kid A and Go to Sleep for the first time! HTDC was spot in tonight so beautiful. Once again idioteque was screwed up towards the end and thom ended up leaving the stage. Took me like 3 hours to get home from a Packt :P train to getting soaked in the rain to then make it home. Cant wait to check out all my pictures!

Christa basically summed up the whole day. I might post more but I'm so tired. Will try to post my pics and vids tomorrow!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tLsE7sRCWGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hvqq_izh5Ks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kujuw2WA5Hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Incredible photos, especially those last 3. Apparently a friend of mine had a photo pass for last night's show, so I'm incredibly jealous of him, but I'm glad you guys got a great spot too!

No idea how you screw up Idioteque on consecutive nights when you've been playing it basically every show for the past 12 years, but entertaining as hell regardless. :laugh3:

I did, still planning with my friend on getting there and when to line-up, etc.

and stellar pictures - those are just too awesome

ok... well I got to the venue at around noon and managed to get front row on Ed's side pretty easily. I'd recommend getting to the venue around that time or earlier if you want to get front row!

Thanks!

Also in case people missed out here are my videos from that show:

Bloom:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Bodysnatchers:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Feral:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Identikit:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Nude:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

There There:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

2 questions:

• On average, how many people are in the front row? You know, just so I can gauge my chances based on how many people are in front of me in line.
  • For will call WASTE GA tickets, does that actually mean you pick up the tickets from a separate will call booth whenever they are available, and then you get in line? Or does it simply mean you show your order info when you enter (since there aren't tickets) and then they give you your wristband/whatever?

2 questions:

• On average, how many people are in the front row? You know, just so I can gauge my chances based on how many people are in front of me in line.
  • For will call WASTE GA tickets, does that actually mean you pick up the tickets from a separate will call booth whenever they are available, and then you get in line? Or does it simply mean you show your order info when you enter (since there aren't tickets) and then they give you your wristband/whatever?

I'd say maybe 30-50 are front row from side to side? I'm not really sure

I think you can pick up your tickets before hand at a separate booth inside the venue, but with the paperless tickets they scan your credit card and give you a small ticket (at least for ticketmaster)