✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Awesome photos Mike! So where exactly were you standing? It looks like a row or two back in front of Ed or something like that?

What kind of camera did you use? Quality looks so much better than mine. :sad: With my pics of Thom all you could see was a monotone blob of beard, but with yours you can see all his salt-and-ginger. LOL I JUST MADE THAT UP NOW

Thanks! I was standing 2nd/3rd row on Ed's side

my Camera is a Nikon coolpix s9100. The big problem with the camera is that you can't adjust the shutter speed so a bunch of pics are blurry. The camera is good if you are close. The further you are away from the stage the less good the quality is because it automatically decides the shutter speed.

it's made up u guise... :rolleyes:

Now, when Westboro Baptist picketed the Kansas City show, calling them " freak monkeys with mediocre tunes" that was some real shit. I'm still sad I didn't catch them. I didn't even hear about it til I got home :(

From DAS:

Hello everyone,

As you will probably have heard the roof over the stage collapsed at our show in Toronto killing crew member Scott Johnson and injuring three other crew members. The collapse also destroyed the light show – this show was unique and will take many weeks to replace. The collapse also caused serious damage to our backline, some elements of which are decades old and therefore hard to replace.

Whilst we all are dealing with the grief and shock ensuing from this terrible accident there are also many practical considerations to deal with & consequently we have to try and reschedule the following shows:

June

30 Roma Hippodrome Capanelle

July

1 Firenze Parco delle Cascine

3 Bologna Arena Parco Nord

4 Codroipo Villa Manin

6 Berlin Wuhlheide

7 Berlin Wuhlheiee

9 St Triphon Carriere des Andonces

We aim to announce the new dates for these shows on Wednesday 27th of June and will also supply information on how to obtain refunds on tickets if you cannot come to the show on the new date.

We will start playing live again at Les Arenes Nimes, Bilbao BBK festival and Lisbon Optimus Alive festival.

We will make every effort to offer the fans the very best show possible under the circumstances – thanks for your understanding and support.

:(

From DAS:

Hello everyone,

As you will probably have heard the roof over the stage collapsed at our show in Toronto killing crew member Scott Johnson and injuring three other crew members. The collapse also destroyed the light show – this show was unique and will take many weeks to replace. The collapse also caused serious damage to our backline, some elements of which are decades old and therefore hard to replace.

Whilst we all are dealing with the grief and shock ensuing from this terrible accident there are also many practical considerations to deal with & consequently we have to try and reschedule the following shows:

June

30 Roma Hippodrome Capanelle

July

1 Firenze Parco delle Cascine

3 Bologna Arena Parco Nord

4 Codroipo Villa Manin

6 Berlin Wuhlheide

7 Berlin Wuhlheiee

9 St Triphon Carriere des Andonces

We aim to announce the new dates for these shows on Wednesday 27th of June and will also supply information on how to obtain refunds on tickets if you cannot come to the show on the new date.

We will start playing live again at Les Arenes Nimes, Bilbao BBK festival and Lisbon Optimus Alive festival.

We will make every effort to offer the fans the very best show possible under the circumstances – thanks for your understanding and support.

:(

WOW I just checked DAS and the Tour Dates section about an hour ago and it didn't say that.

I guess I assumed they had one set of lighting display here, and one set over there so they didn't have to transport it. Although I suppose my logic was a bit off considering they'd have to transport stuff to Asia and Australia anyway.

I didn't even give consideration to the "backline" elements; I had to google that term because I didn't know what it was. So yes, I suppose that means that much of their instruments and equipment would have been destroyed since most of it was already on stage. I wonder about Jonny's guitar... I think he's been using that thing since they started out, right?

I almost feel stupid for asking this, but how do you know? :uhoh:

I was actually considering responding to the dude. I had it all formulated in my head and stuff.

hipsterrunoff is a troll website :P

:surprised: Oh, I was there too! Indeed it was a great show!

Were you on the floor or did you have seats?

My pics/vids/experience are a few pages back.

Also, I recently uploaded this video which I didn't post in here earlier. And some guy sent me a message saying that the reason that Thom laughed at the end was because someone said around 0:19, "that's not what you said last night!" Now that the guy told me that, I can indeed (barely) make it out.

finally saw this, thank you!

Looks like no Radiohead gigs for me this summer... Three of them will be postponed and I doubt I can go to Berlib twice in one year. I really hope they're going to play in August after the Olympics and before September, otherwise I won't be able to see them unless I get my arse on a plane to Paris.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry with them and I completely understand the band need to postpone the gigs for their own sake. I'm just disappointed I won't be seeing them as soon as I'd hoped. At least I've seen them already; I can't imagine how those who didn't feel like at this point.

I wonder about Jonny's guitar... I think he's been using that thing since they started out, right?[/color]
Okay I don't usually quote myself in posts, but I was talking to my husband about this last night. I told him how he's been using that thing for so long, if that ended up getting destroyed it would almost be like losing his baby or something. So I looked through my pictures again today...

2cqxldw.jpg

(see far right) Indeed, he even holds it like it's his baby. : (

Okay I don't usually quote myself in posts, but I was talking to my husband about this last night. I told him how he's been using that thing for so long, if that ended up getting destroyed it would almost be like losing his baby or something. So I looked through my pictures again today...

2cqxldw.jpg

(see far right) Indeed, he even holds it like it's his baby. : (

:nod:

Jonny%252BGreenwood%252Bjonny%252Btour%252B2008%252B25.jpg

he's even kissing it in this photo :(