✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

you should! there's a lot of great B-sides!

Okay so I ordered the deluxe version to get CD2 (b-sides / live performances). Meeting in the Aisle is great, I didn't realize it would be an instrumental only jam. But I don't think you want to know what it reminded me of. :anxious: My first thought was "oh, this artist kind of used a similar beat/etc. for her song", but then I realized her song came first. Someone should make a mash-up of the two songs though, that might actually be pretty dope.

Also I instantly fell in love with the Zero 7 mix of Climbing Up The Walls. Holy crap, that might be my favorite Radiohead remix. I love the old school soul / 70s R&B vibe of it, I never would have thought that would work, but it is amazing.

Oh. That's not too bad, though, is it? I mean, she was kinda good back in the day, I think.
No I suppose not, I just never know what peoples' reaction will be.

After the intro, around 0:48. Not quite the same obviously, but I thought it kind of has a similar vibe to Meeting In The Aisle. * hopes nobody stones me *

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPHUZenprKc&ob=av2e]Madonna - Secret (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Okay so I ordered the deluxe version to get CD2 (b-sides / live performances). Meeting in the Aisle is great, I didn't realize it would be an instrumental only jam. But I don't think you want to know what it reminded me of. :anxious: My first thought was "oh, this artist kind of used a similar beat/etc. for her song", but then I realized her song came first. Someone should make a mash-up of the two songs though, that might actually be pretty dope.

Also I instantly fell in love with the Zero 7 mix of Climbing Up The Walls. Holy crap, that might be my favorite Radiohead remix. I love the old school soul / 70s R&B vibe of it, I never would have thought that would work, but it is amazing.

What about the other b-sides? Like A Reminder

Have you listened to The Bends b-sides? Those are also great! You can listen to them on spotify you know!

madonner

:|

I guess I can maybe see w/ the drums