✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

However I might be going to New Zealand soon as I might go there on holiday, so...:dance:

New Zealand's a great place to visit.

wouldn't say the same about living here...

Bonnaroo stream was amazing. Enjoyed it more than the Coachella one, probably.

It just struck me how happy and confident they are playing live. Ed & Colin especially. i like it when bands are happy!!

Btdubs, even though I don't have Mike's frame of reference (first show), the show was fucking amazing in every way. Several songs felt longer just for the occasion and Yorke ia the greatest banterist ever.

It seems that Jonny cut up his hand during bodysnatchers, and it looked like he was actually wiping blood off his pedals afterwards.:\

Btdubs, even though I don't have Mike's frame of reference (first show), the show was fucking amazing in every way. Several songs felt longer just for the occasion and Yorke ia the greatest banterist ever.

It seems that Jonny cut up his hand during bodysnatchers, and it looked like he was actually wiping blood off his pedals afterwards.:\

haha... well every show that I've been to has been amazing! They are just one of those bands that are always on their game and don't disappoint!

What were some of the best songs they played?

Also were people throwing glowsticks during House of Cards? (like people did on '06)

THIS.WILL. BE.EPIC.

"Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke has hinted at an upcoming collaboration with 'Blunderbuss' star Jack White.

The frontman made a cryptic announcement during the band's performance at Tenessee festival in America which seemed to suggest further revelations about a collaborative project between the two.

York dedicated Radiohead's 'Supercollider' to Jack White during the show, saying: "This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank-you to him, but we can't tell you why. You'll find out."

Source:

http://www.gigwise.com/news/73607/Thom-Yorke-hints-at-Jack-White-collaboration

Also, I remember for a long time there was an argument about whether the lyrics to True Love Waits were "to have your babies" or to "have you be at peace" and a lot of people were like TO HAVE YOUR BABIES IS STUPID WHY WOULD HE SING THAT?!

but that's what he sang! Anyway, i was just pointing it out bc that's the first time I hear the song, well part of it, live.

New Zealand's a great place to visit.

wouldn't say the same about living here...

Bonnaroo stream was amazing. Enjoyed it more than the Coachella one, probably.

It just struck me how happy and confident they are playing live. Ed & Colin especially. i like it when bands are happy!!

I know, and the houses are much more cheaper than they are here...

Aww, the band have finally come out of their shell!

:shocked2::cry:Sorry, I just have to say - it didn''t look too bad did it?:( I hope he's OK.

He really does commit himself to his art!

I heard it was a spectacular set.

THIS.WILL. BE.EPIC.

"Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke has hinted at an upcoming collaboration with 'Blunderbuss' star Jack White.

The frontman made a cryptic announcement during the band's performance at Tenessee festival in America which seemed to suggest further revelations about a collaborative project between the two.

York dedicated Radiohead's 'Supercollider' to Jack White during the show, saying: "This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank-you to him, but we can't tell you why. You'll find out."

Source:

http://www.gigwise.com/news/73607/Thom-Yorke-hints-at-Jack-White-collaboration

:bomb:

oh um yeah and Jack's from Detroit... wouldn't it be amazing... if... Monday...

Pretty much everyone in superjam crowd tonight expected either Jack or Thom to show. Turned out to just be a bunch of good (but less exciting) 80s soul and R&B artists. Haven't finished the you-tube stream vid, but notice that buzz lightyear balloon? An hour before he show it popped up in the back of the pitline and 10 minutes later he was 50 feet in front me tryin to sneak in near the front of the line. It was hilarious because he balloon acted like a big sims arrow. Anyway, people just told him to fuck off until everyone else was through.

:shocked2::cry:Sorry, I just have to say - it didn''t look too bad did it?:( I hope he's OK.

He really does commit himself to his art!

I heard it was a spectacular set.

He seemed just fine a couple of songs later. Thom just comically dismissed it, saying something like: "Oh, Jonny's sliced his hand up, oh well, luckily you don't need your hand for this one (everything in its right place). *Jonny looks puzzled as techie hands him a cloth and takes the guitar* Thom: You can put the guitar down Jonny, there you go!