✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I'm listening to the TKOL Remix album on the stereo in the lounge right now...it's so much better than i remember it being! definitely prefer it over the actual TKOL :uhoh:
So after a fresh listen, what would you say are your favorite TKOL remixes now?

I heard a jazz rendition of "Bodysnatchers" at the jazz band concert I went to last night. It was fabulous. :dazzled:
Oooh, I don't suppose there's a recording of it? :wacko:

Free Radiohead remix for anyone interested. Sharing is caring.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/thecowjumpedoverthemoon/reckoner-remix]Radiohead - Reckoner (thecowjumpedoverthemoon remix) by thecowjumpedoverthemoon on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Nice! Ill be with Mikey eating bagels in Jersey :P prob the only thing we will eat all day considering we are GA and want 1st row baby!
Out of curiosity, when do you plan on getting there? I'm still trying to decide when I should get to the venue here.

Out of curiosity, when do you plan on getting there? I'm still trying to decide when I should get to the venue here.

I don't know, me and Christa still have to figure that out. but I was hoping to try to get there sometime around noon or so.

What time were you thinking about getting there?

I don't know, me and Christa still have to figure that out. but I was hoping to try to get there sometime around noon or so.

What time were you thinking about getting there?

I was thinking maybe around 1pm.

I told my husband "oh don't worry, I don't want to get there at 7am or anything like that." So if I decide on 1pm, that won't sound so bad. :tongue:

Oh and he told me the other day his concern was he didn't want to be in the middle of a mosh pit. I laughed so hard. Mosh pit? Really?!?!???

I went on WASTE Central a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like there are a few people who plan to arrive around that time (noon-1pm). They almost sound like they're planning an informal in-line partay or something.

I was thinking maybe around 1pm.

I told my husband "oh don't worry, I don't want to get there at 7am or anything like that." So if I decide on 1pm, that won't sound so bad. :tongue:

Oh and he told me the other day his concern was he didn't want to be in the middle of a mosh pit. I laughed so hard. Mosh pit? Really?!?!???

I went on WASTE Central a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like there are a few people who plan to arrive around that time (noon-1pm). They almost sound like they're planning an informal in-line partay or something.

Mosh Pit? lol

I mean I found from the Roseland show that as soon as the band went on people were shoving to get to the front. But that was about it.

Either way it's good to get there early. Like that Roseland show I got there around 1-2pm and met a lot of really cool people!