✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I'm mainly a rock person, but I prefer my rock to have a twist in it, like progressive, indie, alt., and experimental. I'll see what other people recommend me, though. :smiley:

I would recommend The Bends or OK Computer if you like experimental rock! But I guess In Rainbows would be a good starting point too. Definitely steer clear of Kid A or Amnesiac until you've listened to OKC or IR first.

I've always wanted to get more into Radiohead. I've been curious about them lately. The only CD I have from them is their debut, Pablo Honey.

TKOL was the first album of theirs I sat down and listened to from start to finish. Hehehe I don't recommend that.

TKOL was the first album of theirs I sat down and listened to from start to finish. Hehehe I don't recommend that.

lol, same here. But it really got me hooked on them. I'd still recommend In Rainbows for your first listen though.

Btw, do you guys think that the refunded tickets will go back on sale? Cause I'm thinking about going to the Berlin show (it's on weekend), but it's sold out.

lol, same here. But it really got me hooked on them. I'd still recommend In Rainbows for your first listen though.

LOL really? I hated it for the longest time. But then, like listen #10, something clicked. But wow, it really made me appreciate their older albums haha so maybe I do recommend that first.. I really like TKOL now tho

Their first album I heard was Kid A , because I loved Everything In It's Right Place a lot..... Wouldn't recommend starting with that one either. :lol:

It's my second/third favourite Radiohead album now though.

A few years later I gave them another try with The Bends and OK Computer, that worked extremely well.

Speaking of TKOL: I'm completely in love with Codex. :wacky:

Yess :awesome:

:awesome: Yes, that would be awesome!

Even if I didn't get to see it personally, it would still make me happy (as with TASOO) that there would at least be a video of the live performance out there. Considering they are enisting the help of Clive, they can definitely pull it off.

I appreciate reading all of your recommendations! :D

I must say that OK Computer was the first album to immediately draw me in & then The Bends totally blew me away just afterwards. I'd definitely recommend those two to start out, though I think In Rainbows would also be a lovely one to start out with. However, I must second SuperFitz's words to wait on Amnesiac & Kid A until later. :lol: My opinion anyway.

But I really hope you listen and really enjoy Radiohead!! They're my favourite band so I'm always thrilled to encourage others to listen!! :nice:

Okay shut up it's better than Creep

lolol

For about 4 seconds I thought they were going to play it at the Detroit show, but then they broke out into kama popo.

One week until their next concert... I'm excited, yet a little nervous.

I was supposed to be in Codroipo, soaking up the sun and getting ready for the gig. That said, I'm glad the gigs got rescheduled as the weather here is ridiculous at the moment. So hot and humid.

Same... We're going to Gardaland and Venice instead. I guess we'll have a nice time anyway. But nothing will replace seeing Radiohead live :wacky:

Radiohead Did Record At Third Man, Jack White Confirms

"I don't know how much to tell about. I didn't play with them or produce it, but they came and recorded at Third Man, and I don't know what else they want to be said about that so that's probably all I can say!"

http://pitchfork.com/news/46806-radiohead-did-record-at-third-man-jack-white-confirms/