🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

that rolling stone article was pretty cool. I love how thom thought the bonaroo gig was his favorite.. Love the boot for this show and I think I have the video too.. I just wish they would release it to dvd like they said they would.

>>> wants them to hurry up and announce dates and venues for the north american tour that is starting in may...:thinking:

Ive been searching for the rolling stone! But we dont have it here! :(

Where can i find the interview?

Ive been searching for the rolling stone! But we dont have it here! :(

Where can i find the interview?

I posted ita few pages back. Somebody also did an OCR on atease. If you'd like I can PM it to you (if you're not a member there..)

I posted ita few pages back. Somebody also did an OCR on atease. If you'd like I can PM it to you (if you're not a member there..)

I saw Rolling Stone today....but I didn't buy it...I'm going to pick it up at a different store with a gift certificate..and hopefully get MOJO as well.

Win tickets for ‘There Will Be Blood’ screenings

We are delighted to be able to announce 5 exclusive free screenings of the amazing film There Will Be Blood, starring Daniel Day Lewis and featuring a score by Jonny Greenwood, to the Radiohead fan base.

The film is already nominated for 8 Oscars and 9 Bafta awards so it’s with great delight that we can offer you the chance to see it before it’s national release on Feb 15th.

These screenings are happening at the following cinemas on Tuesday 12th Feb, 6 for 6.30pm

London, Odeon Holloway Road

Edinburgh, Vue Ocean Terminal

Cardiff Odeon

Leeds, Vue Light

Manchester Odeon Printworks

To claim a pair of free tickets to a screening near you please email your name, full postal address and preferred cinema to [email protected] – tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and will be posted out to you first class.

Further information about the film and a trailer can be seen at thefilmfactory.co.uk.

No data will be kept by anyone from 1917 Corp Ltd or any third party for any purpose other than these screenings.

Good luck and get your applications in quick as these tickets will disappear fast!

i heard that they were going to come here in may, do europe in june and july, and return here for a little bit in september/october, but i cant remember WHERE i read that, so it could be all wrong.

i was in the mall today, and THREE different stores were playing songs from in rainbows. i think that's pretty interesting, because even if we did hear radiohead on the radio with past albums, rarely would you hear them in strore soundtracks. i guess that just goes to prove how accessible and how amazing in rainbows is!!