✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

i'm with you there. saturday at 10am! care to share these ticketmaster tricks you have??? i'm so nervous i'll be so upset if i dont get tickets!!

ohh yes!

in a nutshell, what has always worked best for me is getting all signed in to the site at like 9:45 and be poised and ready with credit card and everything by like 9:55. the SECOND the clock strikes 10:00 AM, refresh the page and search for tickets. only specify the number of tickets you want, NOT the price or location. you're more likely to get returns if you search EVERYWHERE, not just the best or the cheapest or whatever, because all of those go first. if you don't get something at first, just keep trying (but if you don't get anything whatsoever in like 10 mins, you're probably out of luck :\). and when you DO get something returned to you BUY IT. don't throw it away to see if you can get something better, just BUY THEM because they might be your only shot at being there at all. my philosophy is that it's better to be there in a crappy seat than to not be there at all. so: go on the SECOND the clock hits 10 AM, not 10: 01 or 10:02 or anything; don't say where you want to sit or for what price, and BUY THE TICKETS YOU GET FIRST.

it's always worked for me, and i've done this hundreds of times. of course, everything is fallable :\...i'm nervous too because i have this baaaad gut feeling.

GOOD LUCK!! :D

ohh yes!

in a nutshell, what has always worked best for me is getting all signed in to the site at like 9:45 and be poised and ready with credit card and everything by like 9:55. the SECOND the clock strikes 10:00 AM, refresh the page and search for tickets. only specify the number of tickets you want, NOT the price or location. you're more likely to get returns if you search EVERYWHERE, not just the best or the cheapest or whatever, because all of those go first. if you don't get something at first, just keep trying (but if you don't get anything whatsoever in like 10 mins, you're probably out of luck :\). and when you DO get something returned to you BUY IT. don't throw it away to see if you can get something better, just BUY THEM because they might be your only shot at being there at all. my philosophy is that it's better to be there in a crappy seat than to not be there at all. so: go on the SECOND the clock hits 10 AM, not 10: 01 or 10:02 or anything; don't say where you want to sit or for what price, and BUY THE TICKETS YOU GET FIRST.

it's always worked for me, and i've done this hundreds of times. of course, everything is fallable :\...i'm nervous too because i have this baaaad gut feeling.

GOOD LUCK!! :D

thanks a lot!! i know... i'm really nervous too! this is definately the hardest ticket i've ever attempted to buy. when i went to coldplay a few years ago my friend bought them so i dont have any experience with tought tickets (hardest before this was probably killers?) but anyway.... good luck to you too!

I was not checking it' date='someone just told me[/quote']Yea yea. Do you know I keep every log on msn after every chat?

thanks a lot!! i know... i'm really nervous too! this is definately the hardest ticket i've ever attempted to buy. when i went to coldplay a few years ago my friend bought them so i dont have any experience with tought tickets (hardest before this was probably killers?) but anyway.... good luck to you too!
I can't imagine how it feels like. When I bought my ticket, I was randomly lurking at DAS and saw the link. My first thought was: "Oh look, they're selling tickets already." Huh. :P

Good luck at getting the tickets! ;) there's this thread opened on atease where someone was asking if you're greedy if you buy tickets for 2 shows plus.

Yea yea. Do you know I keep every log on msn after every chat?

I can't imagine how it feels like. When I bought my ticket, I was randomly lurking at DAS and saw the link. My first thought was: "Oh look, they're selling tickets already." Huh. :P

Good luck at getting the tickets! ;) there's this thread opened on atease where someone was asking if you're greedy if you buy tickets for 2 shows plus.

Yes i told you im going to Radiohead,but then I realised its fake date:(

GOT RADIOHEAD TICKETS FOR MASSACHUSETTS!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

yessssss.

i would have preferred seats slightly closer than what i got, but whatever, i'm GOING!!! i've always thought that it's a million times better to be there far away than not to be there at all.

eeee! sooo excited!

how did everyone else make out?

GOT RADIOHEAD TICKETS FOR MASSACHUSETTS!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

yessssss.

i would have preferred seats slightly closer than what i got, but whatever, i'm GOING!!! i've always thought that it's a million times better to be there far away than not to be there at all.

eeee! sooo excited!

how did everyone else make out?

where are your seats???