✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

ARGH. I'M ON W.A.S.T.E RIGHT NOW TO BUY TICKETS AND THE SITE WON'T EVEN LOAD, THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE ON IT :veryangry:

this is NOT looking good for me today. it's probably because they went onsale at 9 and i was in class and it's now 9:50. ARGGGGGH.

i'm going to have to get up early on saturday and have myself poised and ready for the general sale the second the clock hits 10:00. at least that's through ticketmaster, so i have my tricks with that.

freaking thing, though! i mean, the site crashing is understandable;i had the same problem with pearl jam's site two weeks ago, but really. you'd think in this day and age there would be some cheap, effective way to thin out the site traffic by even a little so people can at least GET ON the site. gah :angry:

For the Dutch fans:

Midweek: Stunt kan Radiohead #1-hit opleveren

In november verraste Radiohead iedereen door hun album ‘In rainbows’ voor elke prijs die je er voor wilde betalen, aan te bieden. Deze week halen ze weer een stunt uit, door de single ‘Nude’ in vijf verschillende versies op iTunes aan te bieden: bas, stem, gitaar, effecten en drums. Daarmee kun je dan je eigen remix maken van ‘Nude’ en deze uploaden. Tot 1 mei kan dan iedereen daar een oordeel over vellen. Als je alle tracks download krijg je ook nog toegang tot de programma's Garageband of Logic, waarmee je je eigen muziek en/of podcast kunt maken. En het blijkt dat veel mensen één of meerdere delen van ‘Nude’ hebben gedownload, waardoor het nummer aanstaande vrijdag wel eens de nieuwe #1 kan worden in de Single Top 100.

bron; http://de-megaman.blogspot.com/

This article basically says that the iTunes Nude remix stunt might get Radiohead straight to #1 in the Dutch singles charts, due to multiple downloads (stems) of the song.

For the record: Creep was their biggest hit in the Netherlands, peaking at #17 in 1993.

That is just... insane!

'Nude' doesn't even get ANY airplay in The Netherlands :o

Does anyone know what time tickets usually go on sale on radiohead site on the first day they're on sale? Because i don't think it says anywhere and I'm not that familiar with buying tickets from their site. I just want to know so i can be there at the time i have to buy the tickets on saturday because floor area is already sold out and my brother didn't get any either ugh. Anyways ticketmaster might have some for floor on saturday though.

^i believe they went onsale at 9AM today, which sucked ass for me, because i didn't get out of class until 9:20 and not back to my room until 9:35. i'm afraid the presale is over, though. check here for when the tickets you need go on general sale: http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/763468

EDIT: that's just for the US and canada, though...i'm not sure where you're located, so that might be totally unhelpful.

if i don't get tickets on saturday morning, i'm going to cry. i don't know why i'm so pessimistic about this, since i've always gotten tickets for everything i've wanted in the past, but i just have this bad gut feeling.

I lost my Radiohead-inity last week and bought OK Computer from HMV for £4. It's taking a while to grow on me, but Karma Police is an instant winner for me.

Yellowish: I see you are from Finland and you are a Red. You ever met Sami, or Jari Litmanen? They are Gods to me.

aaaand the presale is now sold out for pretty much everything, if anybody thought they could jump in the game late or something.

guess i'm waking up early on saturday. meh.

i'm with you there. saturday at 10am! care to share these ticketmaster tricks you have??? i'm so nervous i'll be so upset if i dont get tickets!!

I lost my Radiohead-inity last week and bought OK Computer from HMV for £4. It's taking a while to grow on me, but Karma Police is an instant winner for me.

Yellowish: I see you are from Finland and you are a Red. You ever met Sami, or Jari Litmanen? They are Gods to me.

You have to give it a lot of listens. I listened to it and thought it was shit but then I put it away for 6 months- year and only after that I really appreciated it. Its a fantastic album.