✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

BTW everyone who's going to the Europe gigs, have you recieved your tickets already? I'm gettin pretty nervous because I haven't even gotten that email yet.. I'm scared that maybe my ordering wen't somehow wrong or something and I never ordered them in the first place. I emptyed my email inbox.

Edit: phew just checked my order tracking.... everything is fine. just hope I will get the tickets in time.

Perhaps they'll be sent now in May. I mean .. they have to. :blank:

From the bottom of the email:

"Thanks for your order.

All sales are final. No refunds can be made unless the event is cancelled.

Tickets will be despatched two weeks prior to the show, if not before. You will receive an email on the day of mailing.

Tickets will be mailed by a secure insured delivery service. Your signature willl be required.

Thanks,

all of us at w.a.s.t.e"

So I'm seeing them on the 24th June, so I would expect the tickets to be posted around the 9th June. I will be worrying if they are not arrived come the 20th.

i got an email from ticketmaster last night saying my tickets for the MA show had just been printed. but im probably getting ugly ticketmaster tickets while you guys are getting cool radiohead made tickest from WASTE...
exactly hahahahahahahahah :D

But at the end, tickets don't matter. It's a good concert that does. ;) :sneaky:

House of Cards is just a little too boring for me. There isn't a whole lot musically going on for me in that song. I just feel they've picked two of the worst three songs on the album for singles.

I can see what you mean, but that's why I like it. It's simple and catchy, and has a great melody.