✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

The second leg of the North American tour has been revealed, although I'm guessing most of you already know this, but just in case. Looks like I'm going to see them on august 27, which is a good date for me.

ok i really dont have any radiohead bsides and its killing me... ive tried uploading some from threads on here but almost everything is expired... any solutions?

You might want to check this post, the links might be a few years old, but they still work.

^:bigcry: i'm sorry briggs.

i still have to check to make 100% sure, but i'm going to try as hard as hell to get tickets for mansfield MA on august 13. i can work out transport etc later, i suppose. for some reason i don't have a very good feeling about it, though. for some reason i have this gut feeling that i'm not going to get tickets or something.

in my guitar class today a kid was playing creep on guitar and someone walked by and said that thats a great song. so i had to intervene. I said "no that songs no good" but then the kid (an idiot freshman) responded by saying taht i no nothing about music and walked away.... It made me mad.

ok so the presale for the MA show is sometime tomorrow but since ill be in school i most likely wont be able to buy any tickets... so i just have some questions about presales... are the best tickets released in the presale? how many tickets are usually released in the presale? would i have a better shot getting tickets in the presale or the general sale? etc. etc. etc.

in my guitar class today a kid was playing creep on guitar and someone walked by and said that thats a great song. so i had to intervene. I said "no that songs no good" but then the kid (an idiot freshman) responded by saying taht i no nothing about music and walked away.... It made me mad.

if he knew that you actually loved radiohead maybe he would have thought otherwise! psh, people these days!

ok so the presale for the MA show is sometime tomorrow but since ill be in school i most likely wont be able to buy any tickets... so i just have some questions about presales... are the best tickets released in the presale? how many tickets are usually released in the presale? would i have a better shot getting tickets in the presale or the general sale? etc. etc. etc.

argh, the presale is TOMORROW?! i thought it was saturday...do you have to qualify specially to participate in the presale? i've done presales before but it's different depending on the band. pearl jam presales are for members of the fan club only and they do reserve the best seats for amazingly good prices. i have absolutely NO idea what radiohead does, which makes me really nervous :\

i'm going to be stalking DAS tomorrow, i guess. oh man, i hope i can get something and that they're not all gone when i'm in class or something! :confused:

i guess i'll have a second shot at the general sale, but i'll feel wonderful if i can square away everything tomorrow. eek.

Creep is hardly a bad song, if Radiohead had never had another hit in their career this one would still be recieving regular airplay.

Also remember Radiohead fans are the music bigots of the world.