✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

LOVE your avatar! :nice:

Thanks! :nice: i've become a major divine comedy fan recently haha, constantly playing their stuff.

Thanks for the heads-up on Q mag, i got it a few weeks back :) it was nice to see every song listed and a little background info to how the band met, that was interesting. Phil was a bully! haha! he just seems the member most unlikely to have been a school bully, i imagine ed as the bully more so...

i wouldnt add anymore b-sides than listed, though are the main ones that other people have put.

so what do you think about the nude video? they can't be serious with it, right? because I think it is freakin' hilarious. very good parody with all the feathers and stuff. hahahaha I saw it on MTV last night and I just couldn't stop laughing. I knew they were gonna make that video the official. Especially Thom looks very funny. Nice contrast to the dark lyrics.

But so many people seem to think that the video is so graceful and stuff..

and again some lovely youtube covers hahah

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X7uY9NM3G_ogeez this is terrible hahahaha and he seems so confident about himself.

this guy is pretty sympathetic hahah and his Sinatra performance is great haha maybe cause he kinda tries to sing like Sinatra haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VS0HIXNk1Qthe RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS is hilarious

ahahhahahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CrdsWGYqxCg

so what do you think about the nude video? they can't be serious with it, right? because I think it is freakin' hilarious. very good parody with all the feathers and stuff. hahahaha I saw it on MTV last night and I just couldn't stop laughing. I knew they were gonna make that video the official. Especially Thom looks very funny. Nice contrast to the dark lyrics.

But so many people seem to think that the video is so graceful and stuff..

Oh i think they very much didnt want it to be taken seriously, i mean the way they have not done it professionally (it was part oof the webcast originally) just adds to that. i cant say i find it extremely hilarious, or at the other end extremely beautiful or graceful. its a mixture inbetween :lol:

Thom does look funny, he needs a haircut haha, and a shave. :p

:lol: it would!

Finally I'm getting pretty sure that I'm going to get to the first Dublin gig. I've got the flights finally. And I found a nice B&B place pretty near Malahide. just need to book it. I'm not sure if we will even go to the city centre. :lol: I would like to but I'm not sure if we've got time for that.

BTW everyone who's going to the Europe gigs, have you recieved your tickets already? I'm gettin pretty nervous because I haven't even gotten that email yet.. I'm scared that maybe my ordering wen't somehow wrong or something and I never ordered them in the first place. I emptyed my email inbox.

Edit: phew just checked my order tracking.... everything is fine. just hope I will get the tickets in time.