✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Aww wow, glad you liked the In Rainbows stuff! :D

You'll have to let us know how you get on with Kid A. If you like it, I have two words for you...

OK Computer!!!!!

Truly a classic album, the first album that the kind guys & girls on this board advised me to listen to, and I've been hooked ever since ;)

just begining to listen to Ok Computer. :D

then i'll follow Briggs advice and listen to their b-sides.

Can you believe I only just heard Like Spinning Plates from I Might Be Wrong. Insane stuff!! <3
yeah, I love this version :pleased:

This was possibly the best live performance I've seen on Jonathon Ross. Stunning. He nailed those notes as well :D
when was this perfomance on?

when was this perfomance on?

Last night on BBC1 in the UK. They did Nude and half of 15 Step before the BBC Announcer talked over the end and then cut it off! I wasn't best pleased, although the version of 15 Step wasn't even close to Nude quality wise.

Last night on BBC1 in the UK. They did Nude and half of 15 Step before the BBC Announcer talked over the end and then cut it off! I wasn't best pleased' date=' although the version of 15 Step wasn't even close to Nude quality wise.[/quote']oh cool. Thanks. :) Is this show still available at BBC or is there perhaps a file floating around somewhere? :uhoh: :)

oh cool. Thanks. :) Is this show still available at BBC or is there perhaps a file floating around somewhere? :uhoh: :)

I'd try the BBC iPlayer if I were you, not sure if it'll work if you aren't in the UK though, never thought to try it!

Picked up the Nude single. Nude isn't one of my favorate songs on InRainbows but I really wanted to get the B sides since I didn't get the Disc box.

Well theres 2 B sides here not 1 as Wikipedia suggests, Down is the New Up and 4 minute warning.

4 minute warning is a typical Radiohead horror show, very like Videotape/Motion picture soundtrack (tho more intresting musically) it could have finished off InRainbows but I guess Videotape has the imortal line 'the greatest day I've ever seen'

Down is the new up is a pretty long (for a RH song) epic of heavy clanging percussion reminding me of Dollar's and cents from Amersiac. Its got an intresting vocal hook in 'Down is the new up' and reminds me of watching a magician perform torture based illusions.

My verdict, typical Radiohead, worth the £2 but I hear the other songs on In Rainbows disc 2 were better, heres hoping they'll be on the next single.

Which should be All I Need / 15 step or Body snatchers (if RH want something for the night clubs)

Picked up the Nude single. Nude isn't one of my favorate songs on InRainbows but I really wanted to get the B sides since I didn't get the Disc box.

Well theres 2 B sides here not 1 as Wikipedia suggests, Down is the New Up and 4 minute warning.

4 minute warning is a typical Radiohead horror show, very like Videotape/Motion picture soundtrack (tho more intresting musically) it could have finished off InRainbows but I guess Videotape has the imortal line 'the greatest day I've ever seen'

Down is the new up is a pretty long (for a RH song) epic of heavy clanging percussion reminding me of Dollar's and cents from Amersiac. Its got an intresting vocal hook in 'Down is the new up' and reminds me of watching a magician perform torture based illusions.

My verdict, typical Radiohead, worth the £2 but I hear the other songs on In Rainbows disc 2 were better, heres hoping they'll be on the next single.

Which should be All I Need / 15 step or Body snatchers (if RH want something for the night clubs)

Do you want me/someone to upload the rest of CD2 for you?

I'd try the BBC iPlayer if I were you' date=' not sure if it'll work if you aren't in the UK though, never thought to try it![/quote'] Well that BBC Player works fine for me ... If it wasn't, I wouldn't be able to listen to their concert on Tuesday! I'll try to find the song there.

So the Nude cd single has both b-sides on it? If that is the case I think I just may order the single from the UK since unfortunately we don't get many single imports here.

The Cd does, the vinil for some reason does not.

And to the above poster, no thanks, I'd rather wait until the 3rd single comes out with hopefully more B sides from CD2. I feel guilty about not paying a dime for InRainbows.

hmm. i figure it makes sense that the B-sides are just tracks off CD2, but before we knew what they were going to be i was hoping for unheard material.

down is the new up is one of my absolute faves, though. it skyrocketed to the near top of some of my favorite RH songs of all time. 4 minute warning was my second fave on CD2.