✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

same here, i got tickets to the nj camden show. it's my first radiohead gig and i'm pumped for it

I love the GIF in your avator :D

To all the first-gig goers, same here, its my first rh gig, i just cant even believe its Happening yet! I just wont until i am there and they are playing in front of me.

Radiohead's human trafficking video premieres

Radiohead new video 'All I Need' which shows the realities of human trafficking has premiered.

The band joined forces with MTV's Campaign Against Human Trafficking for the video. It was filmed in Australia by Oscar-winning cinematographer John Seale and director Steve Rogers.

Thom Yorke has called the promo clip "quite powerful."

He said: "They've produced a video of two parallel stories running, one of a little boy in the West and one of a little boy in a sweatshop in the East, and the boy (in the West) ends up buying the shoes from the sweatshop. It's actually quite powerful.

"It's the sort of images I have in my head anyway. Sometimes when you're walking down the high street and you're looking at the incredibly cheap [shoes), you sort of think, 'Hmmm, well how did they manage to make that so cheaply?' It sort of reminds me of one of my preoccupations, so I'm touched that the music goes with that. I think it's great."

Speaking about MTV's Campaign Against Human Trafficking he said: "I think if (the campaign) does one good thing, it would be to make this concept of slavery — which is what it is — less taboo. If they can make it something that is OK for us to talk about, and for politicians in the West to actually accept that this is an issue, well, then we're doing a good thing."

Watch the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdrCalO5BDs

Omg you guys. I'm IN WEST PALM BEACH. as in where the concert is TONIGHT!! but my plane leaves like 2 hours before the concert!! i forgot they were having one here and needed to come down for one weekend to see some family friends!!

AAAARRGGGHHHH

It was a cool performance, Thom's voice was greeeaaat, and the stage had an awesome decoration (?). Reckoner was the best song they played, but The Gloaming was quite boring - but I'll probably change my opinion when I hear it again. ;)

So, who's planning to buy the merchandise? :D Tees are too expensive for my budget, so I'll probably buy a bottle. :nice: A big red bottle.

yea i agree. i hope when i got they play karma police and jigsaw. two of the favorites. i could do without 'the gloaming' and 'bulletproof'. im also not a huge 'bangers and mash' fan but its growing on me. im excited to see how much they change it for tonights show.

tonites show setlist:

1. All I Need

2. There There

3. Lucky

4. Bangers and Mash

5. 15 Step

6. Nude

7. Pyramid Song

8. Optimistic

9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

10. National Anthem

11. Idioteque