✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

When I told you about the gig i didnt know the date is fake,so I was looking forward and told that Im going to see them......YOU COULD TELL ME ITS FAKE !

I told you they were coming to Hungary and you started looking out for dates&article&whatever. :P And you didn't say that you were going to see them cause you'd already go to REM twice and Metallica. So stop saying what hasn't even happened.

the end of story. end, fin, fine, stop stop stop.

This is my first post on this massive thread. I've recently become a huge radiohead fan (since the release of In Rainbows). I have one very simple question to everyone here

Is Radiohead one great album away from becoming one the best bands of all time to never really crack the mainstream market???

Ugh, I couldn't get tickets for the san diego show, and there are only lawn tickets which I don't like because it is way too far away and you can bearly see anything. My brother was going to buy them, but he said that when he was going through the processing in ticketmaster he received some sort of error, and he was told he had contact customer service and he ended losing the tickets. I guess I'll have to try to get them from somewhere else like craigslist or ebay. But I'll wait until later since right now most of them are being sold at high prices.

Ugh, I couldn't get tickets for the san diego show, and there are only lawn tickets which I don't like because it is way too far away and you can bearly see anything. My brother was going to buy them, but he said that when he was going through the processing in ticketmaster he received some sort of error, and he was told he had contact customer service and he ended losing the tickets. I guess I'll have to try to get them from somewhere else like craigslist or ebay. But I'll wait until later since right now most of them are being sold at high prices.

go to ateaseweb.com and join the message board there. They have a ticket exchange forum and I can bet you that you'll find face value tickets for the show you want to go to..:)

negative? where? It's a brilliant song. Probably my favourite ending track. Btw it was played in this travel show of two famous finnish reporters (well the other one is a former actor) anywho, I was pretty surprised, because the other songs played were crap. Although they were listening to OK Computer while they were playing this finnish summer game, Mölkky, cause I heard Paranoid Android in the background and it hadn't been added there later.

i LOOOOOOOVE motion picture soundtrack. it's one of my all-time favorite radiohead songs. it's one of the only songs in the world that can make me cry; there just aren't more than two or three out there from any artist that can do that to me. ohmygoodness, it just hits me in the same spot every time i hear it.

and happy birthday ed!! :dance:

i don't know if this has already been posted/mentioned or anything, but the april issue of Q magazine with REM on the cover has a 32-page special on radiohead, which goes through every album track-by-track, as well as just regular articles and lots of photos i've never seen. it looks really, really cool! i can't say i've read it yet because my mom just sent it to me as a surprise, but i can't WAIT! :dance:

sorry if that's been mentioned already, but it looks so cool that i had to share the news. if you can, i highly recommend picking one up! :D