✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I've been listening to Ok Computer all day today, just like the old days! This feels great!

Mark my words - next tour I'm going to get front row or second row seats and I'm going to see the greatest band ever perform Fake Plastic Tree's and Lucky. They didn't play Fake Plastic Trees the one time I went.

Anyone who lives in Florida hit me up so I can meet up with someone or better yet a group of people. I don't know anyone who likes Radiohead and there is nobody in my family I'd go with. Everyone my age listens to the radio pop rock and pop rap....

I want to go to a concert with actual fans and cool people for once!

A proff basically goes through the history of rock from the 50s to present. Each week is sort of a different genre and time frame. Its pretty interesting. Lots of documentary clips, but I've also learned alot about music I otherwise wouldn't know.

I keep doing progressively worse on the quizzes. And tomorrows is on rap so I'm screwed.

A proff basically goes through the history of rock from the 50s to present. Each week is sort of a different genre and time frame. Its pretty interesting. Lots of documentary clips, but I've also learned alot about music I otherwise wouldn't know.

I keep doing progressively worse on the quizzes. And tomorrows is on rap so I'm screwed.

Nice. Gotta love those "gimme classes." A quiz on rap? How's that go?

How many caps were busted in 50 cents ass?

a. 6

b. 7

c. 8

d. 9