✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

A friend flew from Austria to NYC (and back) for €300. True story.
300? Wish I could. :freak: Return tickets from here are like 5-600 or something. :sad:

Radiohead usually play in Amsterdam when they play here which is about two and a half hours (single journey) for me, but as I said in an earlier post, they don't play here often enough..

ha... that'd be cool. but i've never flown, so i'm afraid to fly. but i'd like to travel to europe!

...all the better excuse to go...haha

It's no big deal. Actually, it's quite boring, especially on long flights. But you should definitely come to Europe some day. :nice:

300? Wish I could. :freak: Return tickets from here are like 5-600 or something. :sad:

Radiohead usually play in Amsterdam when they play here which is about two and a half hours (single journey) for me, but as I said in an earlier post, they don't play here often enough..

Usually they're more expensive than that, but she flew on 9/11. :blank:

They should play more shows on their next tour! At least one in each country :wacko:

It's no big deal. Actually, it's quite boring, especially on long flights. But you should definitely come to Europe some day. :nice:
Yeah, it's boring but you finally get the chance to watch that blockbuster you couldn't watch when you were home. The destination makes up for plane boredom, though!

Usually they're more expensive than that, but she flew on 9/11. :blank:
Oh, really? I checked flights from Amsterdam the other day because I'm playing with the idea of going to New York or Iceland (same direction anyway) next summer and the cheapest was around 500. But we have other airports as well. Flights from there might be cheaper. :\

They should play more shows on their next tour! At least one in each country :wacko:
That would be really cool. And impossible. :D

I wonder what songs will be on the new album. here's a list I made of the songs we know of (titles, soundchecks, or solo performances):

Songs Played

Big Boots

Follow Me Around

The Present Tense

True Love Waits

A Walk Down the Staircase

Open the Floodgates

Lift

I Froze Up

Mornin' Mi Lord/Good Morning Mr. Magpie

Super Collider

Give Up the Ghost

Mouse, Dog, Bird

Skirting on the Surface

The Daily Mail

Lotus Flower

Spooks

Other songs unheard, but mentioned by band/played @ soundcheck/etc.:

Burn The Witch

Wake/Ring Me (Before they Come)

Slave

Dawn Chorus

Riding a Bullet

I Lie Awake

This doesn'teven count new songs we haven't heard. I wonder if they'll pull another Kid A/mnesiac release

I liked her mixtape :nice:

:awesome:

I mean, is there a very annoying fancrowd there?

Oh no, the shows I went to in London. Everyone was usually pretty nice or you know some of the guys were just there to get pissed :lol: they are fine.

Radiohead played shows that were 70 miles and 150 miles from where I was living at the time. I couldn't get tickets to either, so I just kept driving until I finally got a ticket to a show close to 300 miles from my house.