✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

''Although her ex-husband is the Black Crowes' Chris Robinson and her current beau is Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, Kate Hudson failed to seduce one notable musician: Radiohead's Thom Yorke.''

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/kate-hudson-rejected-by-radioheads-thom-yorke-2010176

The whole Muse copied Radiohead thing is taken to another level with this shocking news lol

I was wrong about the Ed interview showbeing today. It was recorded today but will be played Sunday (from what I've read).

Someone did say that they had a small clip from this interview where Ed says how "They're in the heart of it now", "it's the best thing they've ever done", and "it's very different from In Rainbows".

It seems to me at least that being in the heart of it is that they are getting a lot of recording done at the moment. I feel though that we still won't see a new album until 2011, though I hope this interview will clarify and possibly hint at a sooner release.

It is very exciting to see him think it is the best stuff they've done and how the album is different from In Rainbows. I understand the secrecy with the band but I feel that it's a bit ridiculous to keep us so much in the dark after in the past always posting things. Though that snippit doesn't have too much extremely substantial information it's great to get.

That sounds great though. Especially excited about the new album being different from In Rainbows. I honestly don't care all that much for the actual release date. I'd rather wait longer for a better album. But 2011 sounds good to me. :nice:

Still, more (or any, for that matter) communication would be great. :whip:

Oh brother, we're talking 2011 now? Next time my boss asks me to get a project done, I'm going to say "I'm on Radiohead time...I'll get to it when I get to it." I'm going to follow it up with "I'm an artist, I can't be rushed."

Good music and timeliness are not incompatible ideas. I am not against taking your time; I am against wasting time. Somehow, I doubt they are putting in a 40 hour week. Once these artist "make it," they become lazy. I think they hide behind the excuse of not wanting to rush their art. It's nothing but an excuse to me. You mean to tell me you can't come up with 10 songs in over 3 years?