✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

YES, definitely. Hopefully multiple times but Radiohead have the annoying habit of playing here only once per tour. ><;;

I'd love to see them in Paris or the UK or something. But I'm not going to fly to another continent just for a Radiohead show. :tongue:

Yeah, I hope to see them multiple times, too. Not more than three time though, I don't have too much money available to spend for concerts.

Seeing them in the UK would be a kind of the best thing ever. A small UK tour this winter, pretty please??

Does Radiohead ever tour South America? :(
They did in March 2009, I believe.

I'd love to see them in England, Oxford preferably or London, though I might get annoyed by the "hipster" fancrowd, I reckon. Any experience with that in England?
Um, there weren't many hipsters in Cambridge but I wouldn't know for normal concerts.. :thinking:

Um, there weren't many hipsters in Cambridge but I wouldn't know for normal concerts.. :thinking:

Hahoo, I guess that half hour I spent browsing the forums on...uh, I forgot the name, well, that might have given me a twisted impression. :\ So it's good to know, cheers. :)

1st version of TLW is beautiful. Probably my favourite.

Also, is anyone of you planning to see them in Europe or something? I think a record released this autumn/winter screams for a spring/summer 2011 tour and I'd like to see them somewhere I haven't been yet. Like France or Spain or Belgium. IF I had an extremely large amount of money in my bank account, I'd deffo go to see them in the US or somewhere that far away.

I think we're going to try to organize a coldplaying gathering at a Radiohead show in NA next tour.

I think we're going to try to organize a coldplaying gathering at a Radiohead show in NA next tour.
DO WANT. A NA meetup and money to get there.

^that'd be cool!

if it means traveling you all need to see them live! it was like no other experience especially certain songs (HTDC, Nude, Videotape, Dollars & Cents, PA,etc.). I wish Icould go back in time to see them liveagain!

Yup. They dump all the awesomeness on you and you're supposed to deal with it. Does not compute.

Yay. :dance:

Btw, I might consider a NA meet up if it's in New York or something. :tongue:

Which country do you live in, btw?

Yeah, it'd be great if it were in NY. :)

And we can make Radiohead > Coldplay shirts ;)
Hahahah I'd wear that at any Radiohead concert I'd go to! :lol:

Edit, 20's, I :love: you.