✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Isn't it a little bit rushed to release an album 5 days after the announcement ?

I hope coldplay announces earlier :lol:

I actually like it a lot better that way. That way, there's no long wait with a big knot in your stomach. :nice: Just five days. Gah, I can't wait!

I hope I'm that lucky winner that gets the signed vinyl. :wacky: Either way, I'm getting the vinyl.

I'M WAY TOO EXCITED TO DO ANY WORK RIGHT NOW.

Unless I am completely missing something, it looks like they didn't come to Michigan on their last tour. :|

Yeah, I'm already thinking about a new tour. WTF.

So if they skip Michigan again I'll have to travel somewhere, if anyone has suggestions/wants to meet up/etc, I'm all ears...

WHAT THE.....? :lol: I just literally saw this, when i read something online about it, so I went straight to Dead Air Space and there it is. I just.......I thought they couldnt shock me anymore than they did with In Rainbows but they have, once again. I can't even begin to imagine what this will sound like either. Just SO MANY QUESTIONS! :D

I saw Violet's post on Facebook and squeed. My sisters' friends think I'm some kind of weirdo now.

haha. I think my family thinks the same thing too. I was up at 7am, and some of my other family was wondering what I was doing up so early. :lol:

I'm still really interested to know what the tracklist is, and am very surprised they haven't posted it yet.

Oh this is a surprise . This feels rushed :thinking:

I bet they are afraid of coldplay/U2 competition :lol: so they are rushing it now. Smart choice :)

Why would they be afraid? It makes no sense at all.

Unless I am completely missing something, it looks like they didn't come to Michigan on their last tour. :|

Yeah, I'm already thinking about a new tour. WTF.

So if they skip Michigan again I'll have to travel somewhere, if anyone has suggestions/wants to meet up/etc, I'm all ears...

no worries, thinking about a new tour is perfectly normal. :nice: I think you should go to NYC or Chicago or somewhere in that area as I think that's where they do most of the NA dates. There or in LA. I'd most certainly like to meet up with all you guyses but I don't think I have THAT much money for Radiohead. I'm aiming for the UK and France so if there's anyone without a travel buddy... contact me lol.

I did NOTHING all day. All I did was sit here, listen to Radiohead, waggle my eyebrows and ears and basked in the new RH album glory. It was - wait for it - glorious :wacko: :wacko:

Which one did you order? The Newspaper Album MP3/WAV or just the digital download? I went for the Newspaper Album with MP3s even though I don't have a record player. I just need to have something physical to touch and look at. :wacky:

I don't think it's a competition at all. They really don't care as to where they stand to other bands. I know they've just mentioned that they are the type of band that wants to have the album made asap once it's finished.

I ordered the WAV Newspaper Album... this is bringing back great memories of getting the IR discbox, though the discbox was really expensive... this thing is almost 1/2 the price.

Yeah I didn't get the IR discbox because it was too expensive and my income was too low so I couldn't really justify buying it. Things are a bit different now so I happily pre-ordered the discbox. Plus, ARTWORK.

Apparently they'll release it on CD some time in March, so all is good for those who couldn't afford the discbox.

Where's Briggins? We need to discuss this with him.

no worries, thinking about a new tour is perfectly normal. :nice: I think you should go to NYC or Chicago or somewhere in that area as I think that's where they do most of the NA dates. There or in LA. I'd most certainly like to meet up with all you guyses but I don't think I have THAT much money for Radiohead. I'm aiming for the UK and France so if there's anyone without a travel buddy... contact me lol.
Yes it looks like they do oodles of California shows. I suppose I could do NYC, Chicago, or California, but I would probably have to turn it into a vacation and do some other stuff along with the concert if I'm going to travel that far.

Which one did you order? The Newspaper Album MP3/WAV or just the digital download? I went for the Newspaper Album with MP3s even though I don't have a record player. I just need to have something physical to touch and look at. :wacky:
I think I'm going to do the Newspaper Album with the MP3 download also; I will order it tonight when I get home. (BTW, I think the vinyls will look interesting, it said they are "clear". :wacky: ) I noticed that they specify you have to have your "cookies" on when ordering, so I'm wondering if that means you can only download the file from the computer you purchase it on. I will only have access to my laptop on Saturday, so to be on the safe side I'll purchase it from my laptop tonight.

ARTWORK[/size][/color][/b] :wacky:

In_the_Shed.jpg

edit: I think I might change my siggy...

I'm gonna give my phone number to a few of you so that the next time Radiohead does something like this, I don't find out 6 hours later when I wake up and open my facebook. I'm absolutely ecstatic right now; haven't stopped smiling since I found out this morning.

Reading through this thread now...

Briggs is at work.
Ahhh ok.

Yes it looks like they do oodles of California shows. I suppose I could do NYC, Chicago, or California, but I would probably have to turn it into a vacation and do some other stuff along with the concert if I'm going to travel that far.
That's what I did when I last saw them in Prague... Spent a couple of days sightseeing and the last day queuing.

I think I'm going to do the Newspaper Album with the MP3 download also; I will order it tonight when I get home. (BTW, I think the vinyls will look interesting, it said they are "clear". :wacky: ) I noticed that they specify you have to have your "cookies" on when ordering, so I'm wondering if that means you can only download the file from the computer you purchase it on. I will only have access to my laptop on Saturday, so to be on the safe side I'll purchase it from my laptop tonight.
I think you need cookies because of ordering itself; - I'm sure someone with some IT knowledge would explain it better than I - you stay on the same website but the text sort of changes as you go through the ordering process? :unsure: I suppose you won't need the cookies on Saturday but it's definitely better to be on the safe side. I deleted mine, though. :\

ARTWORK[/size][/color][/b] :wacky:

In_the_Shed.jpg

edit: I think I might change my siggy...

All those paintings, oh my god :bigcry: :nice:

hope it's fucking great

but i'm all sad cuz atease's down now

Yeah, same here.

i'm calling it:

the album site is in the place where the Scrapbook link was. what does that mean? BURN THE WITCH IS IN LP8!!!!!!!!

I was thinking that too. but... the scarpbook is still there. I remember the name of it it's... http://www.radiohead.com/worms.php

but the scrapbook is kind of messed up... pictures appear like 4 times in a row and it's different.

Also Josh... it's going to be confusing at times to distinguish between us since we have the same avi...haha

http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/

ITS HERE

ITS HAPPENING

OH MY GOD

Greatest post in the history of Coldplaying.

Oh this is a surprise . This feels rushed :thinking:

I bet they are afraid of coldplay/U2 competition :lol: so they are rushing it now. Smart choice :)

Looooooooooooooool. You obviously know very very little about Radiohead ;)

Also Josh... it's going to be confusing at times to distinguish between us since we have the same avi...haha

Haha I was actually assuming more people would have this as their avatar by now!

I was just thinking about ordering the newspaper edition, but then I realized that would leave me with less money for the tour. I want to see them at least twice, so MP3 it is :D

Anyone know when the album will be digitally released? Will different places receive it sooner than others? If I have to wait until 12am EST, I'll probably just pirate it for now and buy a physical copy later.