✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I think we should EXPECT a second disc, not just hope for one. Here's a few reasons I've gathered from around the interwebz:

- eight tracks. solid eight tracks. but only eight tracks

- last track on the album is called 'separator'

- two vinyls for 8 songs? no

- last line on the album is 'if you think this is over then you're wrong'

- expensive album doesnt get shipped til may

- why did they switch the release date ... could mean we're getting more tomorrow on the real release date

EDIT (thanks Mike): Also people online have taken notice that their order tracking number has TKOL1-########, so perhaps if there's another album or songs it'll be TKOL2-#######

awesome hunting and work! I just realized that! :)

just makes me more happy.

the reception of this album I feel is going to be good and HAS been good so far, despite it's Yorke solo comparison because since we knew so little about it we couldn't compare, we couldn't EXPECT something in specific, so it's all good i'd say! :)

As a whole, yes, it's brilliant, but the tracks individually (aside from 5, 7, 8, and maybe 6) are nothing special. It's certainly not enough to go on tour with. Newwww disc coming soon.

It's a lovely lovely day, so I'm gonna go for a walk (perhaps through the woods) and see if it changes my perspective on things.

it's gonna sound great live :wacky:

ahh this was actually one of my first thoughts when listening, like "even though I might not be madly in love with this song now, it will sound fucking amazing live"

eit: And as for The Eraser/Amnesiac comments... I do agree, but Amnesiac is my favorite Radiohead album and The Eraser is probably in my top ten favorite albums of all time, so I am certainly not complaining.

looks interesting to see what transpires over the next few days, weeks, months.

I definitely think that there is something more on it's way. With so many clues/info so far, not to mention so many songs left over, I would count on more material.

Also Ed said that this is the best stuff they've ever done. I'm not trying to discredit the new album or the band, but in my eyes I don't really see this new album as their best material.