✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Those who have pegged the second half as superior are on the money, though maybe the second half is just more accessible at first. I dunno, I still liked Bloom and Little By Little, but I'm not sold on Morning Mr. Magpie and Feral yet. Granted, such is normal for Radiohead, and passing judgment on one listen is a trap that I'm seeing a lot of people fall into (though not necessarily on here).

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to this thing another half-dozen times today. Track-by-track thoughts will come once I can properly digest it all.

Listening to a radiohead album is like tasting a wine: it involves several stages and time to trully discover the flavour, character, body and aroma.

EDIT 1: The album is too expensive for its length.

EDIT 2: Any good virus-free program to convert from wva to mp4?

EDIT 3: I'm liking the album thus far, different from everything they've done before.

^ On that note. It smells good! :laugh3:

Don't laugh at me :disappointed:

You know something, I'll shut up and won't contribute with anything next time :bigcry:

Codex is gorgeous. Really.

And the big question for the album is where the hell is the rest of the band?

Edit: Separator is awesome as well.

Geeeeeeezuus!

Sorry if its been posted but dont havetime to check out latr for school

Geeeezus! Must download naaaaw

I Havnt heard the album yet so I watched this with no sound. Lolll.

Guys a freaking nut job.

Anyways, just woke up so gonna listen soon. Disappointed reading the reviews.

I Havnt heard the album yet so I watched this with no sound. Lolll.

Guys a freaking nut job.

Anyways, just woke up so gonna listen soon. Disappointed reading the reviews.

I know you know he's a sex symbol.

If someone ever glances at me with a face like that at 1:28 and sings *either way you turn I'll be there* I fucking pee on ma pants out of fear.

I recognize Thom manages to be the worst but at the same time coolest dancer evah.

My biggest complains are:

a) It seems like Jonny and Ed just stand there doing nothing at all, just listen to GIve up the ghost (loved it, though).

b) The beats are quite repetitive troughout the entire album, just like the eraser.

I just noticed something regarding the two 'halves' of this album. Perhaps Lotus Flower was placed as a divider intentionally, because of the line 'slowly we unfurl as lotus flowers'. The first half of the album is like a closed lotus flower, and the second half is more of an open lotus flower. Lotus Flower is the point at which the album 'unfurls' as a lotus flower. (I hope that makes sense)

We better have a new disc soon...

Good explanation Alexa of it being The Eraser meets Amnesiac.

interesting thoughts about the album Josh. Afterall that's the one song that seems to split the album in half.

Also good point Technicolor Liver. I feel that this album in some sense sounds more like a Thom solo album, in the sense that the band doesn't seem like they are really heard or in the recordings much.

Another reason why there might be more songs is that the last song is called Separator, and also the last line is "If you think this is over, well you're wrong". Also people online have taken notice that their order tracking number has TKOL1-########, so perhaps if there's another album or songs it'll be TKOL2-#######

I've really been into Lotus Flower a lot so far initially. Feral is the one that will take me longest to like I think.

I think we should EXPECT a second disc, not just hope for one. Here's a few reasons I've gathered from around the interwebz:

- eight tracks. solid eight tracks. but only eight tracks

- last track on the album is called 'separator'

- two vinyls for 8 songs? no

- last line on the album is 'if you think this is over then you're wrong'

- expensive album doesnt get shipped til may

- why did they switch the release date ... could mean we're getting more tomorrow on the real release date

EDIT (thanks Mike): Also people online have taken notice that their order tracking number has TKOL1-########, so perhaps if there's another album or songs it'll be TKOL2-#######