🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

I think that some of them actually make quite a bit of sense. Especially ones that deal with the code of the songs, the Chieftan Mews tweets, the operators, and some of that moon stuff sounds interesting but the more I think about it, it kind of sounds ridiculous, but we'll see.

I think that image that supposedly has so many clues of a queen of diamonds, a cat, a ghost, etc. is completely ridiculous.

the new post on TKOL pt 2 is pretty interesting

http://thekingoflimbspart2.com/

Interesting, but I'm not sure I buy it from a logistical standpoint, at least not in the short term. Short term meaning the Spring theory; whether it be Ides of March or first day of Spring. I just can't see them releasing something else (or even announcing another release) before the physical release of TKOL on March 29. If this theory does carry any weight, I think it would be more around the time frame that I theorized from the beginning... Earth Day (in April). That would be more appropriate in timing and in keeping with the tree-hugging mentality of it (and them). Or maybe even on "Record Store Day"; I think that's the third Saturday in April?

EDIT: I just realized this "seasonal" theory would discriminate against people in the southern hemisphere. :lol:

Why is TLW marked as "not released" Guuuuhhhh. It's petty but it bothers me so much.

It's an interesting theory, the one about seasons, but I'm not sure if it's not just fans making stuff up and reading too much into images and interviews.

This was probably already theorized by someone somewhere but I don't really follow atease, so anywho I had a thought...

I think the cover of TKOL will have the text on the front "cut out", and the picture of the band underneath when you open it. Basically on your avi Mike the letters look like the black and white photo is underneath it. And the hands of the ghosts almost exactly match up vertically with their blurred hands in the picture.

Again, somebody has probably already thought of this, but it just popped in my head today.

EDIT: Different topic, but I decided to click on the advertisement link for fun, and it leads you to order direct from TBD records. If you order it there, you also get "Bonus 2 song pre-release download from tbd records artist Other Lives". :|