✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I may be late on this but are those 1986 demo songs 'Fat Girl', 'Girl (In The Purple Dress)', 'Everybody Knows' and 'Fragile Friend' for real? I mean is that really Radiohead aka On A Friday? I don't know Thom's voice so well, so I can't tell if it is him singing.
Although I didn't read the story on atease, I think they are. Haven't listened to them yet though.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/6230787/Rumours-of-Radioheads-return-rife

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Wow, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg as Day 3 headliner? I told that to my hubby and he was like :bomb:. So I said, "hey, you wanna go?" Dont' think that would actually happen though, I don't think he can get that time off of work.

So, this is a 2-weekend festival, and it's the exact same lineup both weekends? Just want to make sure I'm understanding that correctly.

I see FlyLo and Modeselektor are there too. *please everyone have a pow-wow and make plans to go to DEMF together at the end of May pleeeease*