✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Let's be honest: both are mediocre tracks. If these songs were by someone other than Thom Yorke, they would not get any attention.

very true. I mean neither are very mindblowing or anything.

I like Stuck Together because it's pretty relaxed, but if you asked me to tell you how it goes after not listening to it for like 5 mins I couldn't tell you

the second half is Modeselektor

Actually, I'm pretty sure this time it's the actual version of Twist. Compare this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvOquG3o80Q]Thom Yorke - Twist [FULL HQ Version] - YouTube[/ame]

With this (the Modselektor remix is the second half):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPiA8-qekRo]Thom Yorke - The Twist (Unreleased Excerpt) + Art&Cash (PHON.O Rmx) - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I'm pretty sure this time it's the actual version of Twist. Compare this:

With this (the Modselektor remix is the second half):

hmm... I actually haven't heard the full version.

It's actually pretty good though the 2nd 1/2 is a remix of The Eraser.

I like the song more now...haha

what do you disagree about?

Let's be honest: both are mediocre tracks. If these songs were by someone other than Thom Yorke, they would not get any attention.

^

I don't think they're mediocre, though I can see why some see it like a lazy effort. And these songs being by Thom Yorke made no difference, most don't even remember they exist.

^

I don't think they're mediocre, though I can see why some see it like a lazy effort. And these songs being by Thom Yorke made no difference, most don't even remember they exist.

to me they're nothing too special. I mean I enjoy them still.

I think these songs wouldn't be known if it wasn't by Thom Yorke... afterall Pitchfork featured them because of that.

^

To be completely fair, these two "songs" were for a fashion show. It's not like I would expect something mindblowing for that setting.

Now if these songs were from the Atoms for Peace record for example, then it's a different story.