✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

So I have lately been obsessed with Amnesiac. I used to dislike it because things like "Pulk/Pull" and "Like Spinning Plates" kind of freaked me out. "Pulk/Pull" actually scared the shit out of me as a kid. So I kind of removed it from mindset and pretended like it didn't happen.

But lately, I decided to give the LP a spin and I fell in LOVE. Maybe I was too young (probably) but everything from the bass in Packt to the jazzy trumpets on Life in a Glass House just make me tingle. The songs suck me in sort of. I know that sounds weird and cheesy, but it's true for Amnesiac now. I'm glad I gave it another chance, now that I'm more mature than middle-school, me-in-2003.

/Sorry that was random

:escaping:

:dance: Yay, congrats!

thanks!

thanks guys. I feel stupid now. Messed up:(

Don't feel stupid!

When I was talking to one of my friends about concerts awhile ago, she asked if they'd be opening for coldplay..:P

Up here, I swear I'm the only who listens to more than Creep

also someone posted these on atease:

5/24/12 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

5/25/12 Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

5/27/12 Comcast Center - Mansfield, MA

5/29/12 Parc Jean Drapeau - Montreal, QC

5/30/12 Molson Amphitheatre - Toronto, ON

6/2/12 First Midwest Bank Amphitheater - Chicago, IL

6/3/12 The Klipsch Music Center - Indianapolis, IN

6/5/12 Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ

6/6/12 Jiffy Lube Live - Bristow, VA

6/9/12 Bonnaroo Festival - Manchester, TN

not sure how true or not they are but it fits since the band has more than a 2 month gap of no shows.

You don't want to see them in Chicago, then. D:
But by the looks of it, they're not coming to Detroit. :bigcry:

I mean, wtf, they have to pass THROUGH Detroit to get from Toronto to Chicago! Why not just stop here and play! That would save all of us Detroiters from polluting the environment because we have to travel elsewhere! I thought they were all tree-hugger-y, don't they care about that!?!

/ rant

edit: Okay, so I suppose they don't necessarily have to go through Detroit when going from Toronto to Chicago, they might pass through Port Huron instead (the border crossing which is further north). But that would still mean they would likely come down I-75, which means they could easily play at DTE amphitheater on the way (which conveniently is only about 15 minutes from me). AAAARRRRGGGHH DAMN YOU RADIOHEAD

I don't think they care that much about the environment any more, otherwise their trips to LA wouldn't be that frequent. :uhoh:

It sucks they won't (might not?) come to Detroit, especially if it's on the way from Toronto to Chicago. But you'll see soon what's going on - I think someone said the band's gonna post more dates after Bonnarroo (sp?) lineup is announced!