✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Ahhhhhh it was so good!

My seats were freaking awesome, I could see them so clearly and I was so close. Key Arena is soooooo tiny! Maybe that's why they didn't play Roger's Arena..:thinking:.. Maybe they couldn't have sold both out, I dunno, who cares.

Yay, I'm glad the seat upgrade worked out for you!

People got bored during the Pyramid Song -The Daily Mail-These Are My Twisted Words part.. Stupid Americans kept yelling out. I heard a few people yell out for Creep :\
Oh god, they weren't booing during the slow songs, were they?!? D: Were there a lot of people yelling, or just a few?

And then some old fat man behind me screamed "Sit Down, Yo" to me. And all I said was "Fuck that" People are annoying.
Yes, people just need to expect that at certain concerts (like this one), other people are going to be standing. This isn't a Carole King concert. This is Radiohead. I had some guy do the same thing to us at a Paul McCartney concert, and I'm like doood the people in front of us are standing so scwew you. I paid just as much for these seats as you did, bro.

Oh yeah, and I happily broke the t-shirt rule. I don't think I ever want to take this off!
What is the t-shirt rule?

Big long confusing post incoming

I never understood people's fascination with These Are My Twisted Words. It's an ok studio song but it just doesn't work live because it doesn't really go anywhere.

Granted, I haven't seen it performed live myself but all the video footage I've seen of that song leaves me utterly bored.

Ya.. I like it, but it's not my favourite. It's not boring if you're there listening to it.. But yeah, the other live footage of it I never bothered watching.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, rainplay!

Thanks! :nice:

Yay, I'm glad the seat upgrade worked out for you!

Me too! Thanks.

Oh god, they weren't booing during the slow songs, were they?!? D: Were there a lot of people yelling, or just a few?

Not a lot of people, but enough for it to be annoying. There were like 3 guys who yelled out "FUCKIN' CREEP" at the first Ohhhhhhh part of Pyramid Song. Kinda ruined the moment for me. And not really sure what they meant by that, cause they were quiet the rest of the show..

Yes, people just need to expect that at certain concerts (like this one), other people are going to be standing. This isn't a Carole King concert. This is Radiohead. I had some guy do the same thing to us at a Paul McCartney concert, and I'm like doood the people in front of us are standing so scwew you. I paid just as much for these seats as you did, bro.

Exactly!! My stupid sister sat down when he asked, but I made her stand back up :P

What is the t-shirt rule?

Pretty much what that ^ guy said. You're not supposed to wear a t-shirt of the band you're going to see. But that's stupid so I wore mine proudly.

^Thanks!

Haha this cover picture is terrible

0MXx3.jpg

observations:

1. Ed looks a bit like Ringo Starr

2. What's with the head-in head thing, did they just paste together individual photos from google images? The Phil and Colin pics are awful.

3. DEAR GOD THOM IS ALEX FROM CLOCKWORK ORANGE AND HE WANTS TO GIVE ME THE OL' IN OUT IN OUT!!!!!

4. What's with the different colored jean deal? (Yes, that implies that I was, at some point, staring in the general direction of Thom's penis).

San Jose's setlist is freaking amazing

01 Bloom

02 15 Step

03 Morning Mr Magpie

04 Kid A

05 Staircase

06 The Gloaming

07 The National Anthem

08 The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy

09 Climbing Up The Walls

10 Karma Police

11 Identikit

12 Lotus Flower

13 There There

14 Feral

15 Little By Little

16 Reckoner

———

17 Separator

18 I Might Be Wrong (tour debut)

19 Myxomatosis

20 Everything In Its Right Place

———

21 The Daily Mail

22 PLANET TELEX (tour debut!)

23 Idioteque

Seattle's setlist sucked so bad compared to this!! :bomb: Freakin' red pants.

San Jose's setlist is freaking amazing

01 Bloom

02 15 Step

03 Morning Mr Magpie

04 Kid A

05 Staircase

06 The Gloaming

07 The National Anthem

08 The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy

09 Climbing Up The Walls

10 Karma Police

11 Identikit

12 Lotus Flower

13 There There

14 Feral

15 Little By Little

16 Reckoner

———

17 Separator

18 I Might Be Wrong (tour debut)

19 Myxomatosis

20 Everything In Its Right Place

———

21 The Daily Mail

22 PLANET TELEX (tour debut!)

23 Idioteque

Seattle's setlist sucked so bad compared to this!! :bomb: Freakin' red pants.

Yeah, that's awesome. Nearly perfect. This would make it even closer to perfect for me (well, considering I can't substitue too many of TKOL songs since this is the TKOL tour after all):

04 Kid A Jigsaw Falling Into Place (or Gagging Order, if the point was to have a more mellow song there)

05 Staircase The Butcher

22 PLANET TELEX (tour debut!) 2+2=5

(sorry, I think Planet Telex is blah)

Santa Barbara's set is the most snooze worthy yet. I listened to the stream and even it lost me a few times.

01 Bloom

02 15 Step

03 Morning Mr Magpie

04 Staircase

05 Codex

06 The Daily Mail

07 Myxomatosis

08 The Gloaming

09 These Are My Twisted Words

10 Pyramid Song

11 Supercollider

12 Lotus Flower

13 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

14 Feral

15 Little By Little

16 Idioteque

———

17 Separator (with false start)

18 Nude

19 Identikit

20 Planet Telex

———

21 Give Up The Ghost

22 Reckoner

23 Paranoid Android

Feeling much better with my Seattle set list now!

It's great but now overplayed. I'm glad it's taking a break as the default closing song.

Yaa, I'm glad I got to hear it though..

Santa Barbara's set is the most snooze worthy yet. I listened to the stream and even it lost me a few times.

01 Bloom

02 15 Step

03 Morning Mr Magpie

04 Staircase

05 Codex

06 The Daily Mail

07 Myxomatosis

08 The Gloaming

09 These Are My Twisted Words

10 Pyramid Song

11 Supercollider

12 Lotus Flower

13 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

14 Feral

15 Little By Little

16 Idioteque

———

17 Separator (with false start)

18 Nude

19 Identikit

20 Planet Telex

———

21 Give Up The Ghost

22 Reckoner

23 Paranoid Android

Feeling much better with my Seattle set list now!

Yaa, I'm glad I got to hear it though..

That setlist isn't bad but they should have played The Butcher instead of Supercollider :nod: