✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I actually went to the Secretary of State to inquire about it. At this point all I asked them was, if I were to get a personalized plate would it completely replace my regular one or could I switch to the regular one whenever I wanted. Unfortunately it voids my regular one; although I don't think they'd make you surrender your current plate, so I suppose I could switch it back if I really wanted. Haven't been pulled over in the (nearly) 7 years I've had the car anyway, so I don't think the popo would notice.

Can't you just use both?

(doesn'thaveacarofherown)

Michigan doesn't require you to have two plates on your car like some States (and Canada) do. So there's only one plate on the back. Getting the new one would void the old one. If they would have told me that it's legal to switch them out whenever you want with both being valid, I would have ordered it today.

I suppose if I wanted to put the old one back on (even though it wouldn't be a valid plate), I could keep the new one inside the car on the off chance that I get pulled over. * oops, sorry officer, I didn't know that I couldn't switch them whenever I wanted *

I'm still mulling it over.

Okay, I ended up switching to those.

I had to go and get my order number to switch them, and my old seats were row 15! And there is only 15 rows in that section, soo I was literally at the opposite wall..

Soo ya, I made the right decision :P

I should've customized my plates today since I got my car! :awesome:

but doesn't it cost a lot more money to do so?

*reads fine print*

Extra $15 flat fee (annual), extra $2 per month. You get credited for what you already paid in advance for the regular plate renewal. That's actually less than I thought it was.

no don't do it that's dumb
Well, at least there is one voice of dissent to help even things out!

I'm still undecided. If I decided to apply for it, I would go on Wednesday. If I do get it, I probably wouldn't have it on all of the time anyway (even though I guess I'm supposed to).

Okay, I ended up switching to those.

I had to go and get my order number to switch them, and my old seats were row 15! And there is only 15 rows in that section, soo I was literally at the opposite wall..

Soo ya, I made the right decision :P

Have fun tonight!

Considering that's 3 hours behind me, I don't think I'll be staying up for real-time setlist updates. If it leaks early though, I'll probably take a peek. :nice:

According to Setlist.fm:

Bloom

15 Step

Airbag

Little by Little

Myxomatosis

The Gloaming

Morning Mr. Magpie

Pyramid Song

The Daily Mail

These Are My Twisted Words

Nude

Identikit

Lotus Flower

There There

Feral

Idioteque

How to Disappear Completely

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

You and Whose Army?

Lucky

Give Up the Ghost

Reckoner

Everything In Its Right Place

Ahhhhhh it was so good!

My seats were freaking awesome, I could see them so clearly and I was so close. Key Arena is soooooo tiny! Maybe that's why they didn't play Roger's Arena..:thinking:.. Maybe they couldn't have sold both out, I dunno, who cares.

But Thom is so tiny in person haha it was adorable. Thom also said something about Jonny having a busted hand, or something. I missed a lot of what he said. His mumbling was so hard to decipher.

Highlight of the show was the There There guitar part. That was soo amazing. And Myxomatosis...And Wow Idioteque is such an awesome song live. And Reckoner.. Ahhh.

People got bored during the Pyramid Song -The Daily Mail-These Are My Twisted Words part.. Stupid Americans kept yelling out. I heard a few people yell out for Creep :\ And then some old fat man behind me screamed "Sit Down, Yo" to me. And all I said was "Fuck that" People are annoying.

But other than that, it was perfect, apart from them only playing 23 songs :( I want to see them again.

Oh yeah, and I happily broke the t-shirt rule. I don't think I ever want to take this off!

People got bored during the Pyramid Song -The Daily Mail-These Are My Twisted Words part..

I never understood people's fascination with These Are My Twisted Words. It's an ok studio song but it just doesn't work live because it doesn't really go anywhere.

Granted, I haven't seen it performed live myself but all the video footage I've seen of that song leaves me utterly bored.