✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I listened to their big hits first then tried pablo honey :blank:

then i tried ok computer

I actually bought The Best Of first and only listened to the big hits on the album.

:blank:

Then I began listening to OK Computer and listened to "Airbag" and then listened to every album. It took a long while.

I refused to buy the Best Of

Bullshit record company

This this this this this.

Compiling a Radiohead "Best of" is like cutting out facial features from the Mona Lisa and gluing them on The Scream.

You still buy Coldplay albums from them tho eh?

Ha, yeah. Well, Coldplay elect to release their albums via big labels. Radiohead tried to strip away from this model, and after doing so EMI released this bullshit. After they were saying in the early-2000's that they'd never release a best-of collection because it's against their values and their image.

So here we are.

I just don't like it because they're so ardent against it, and I really think that the artistry of a band should be dictated by its members, not its label.

And I know that sounded hipster but I don't care.

Coldplay are cool with the major label thing thus far, so I don't have a problem supporting it.

Us dumb Americans have both jelly and jam at the grocery store. Two different animals that look similar.

Oh snap. You just owned New Zealand vernacular. WUT NOW VEGEMITE-EATER?

Wait to New Zealanders eat Vegemite too or is that just strictly an Australian thing?

Oh snap. You just owned New Zealand vernacular. WUT NOW VEGEMITE-EATER?

Wait to New Zealanders eat Vegemite too or is that just strictly an Australian thing?

Marmite was our main thing but the factory got closed down because of the earthquakes so now we dont have any. All we got is Vegemite now

So I went to the grocery store today to pick up a loaf of bread and some grapes

And I had the windows rolled down because it was a super nice day as I was driving around the parking lot. I was playing "Everything In Its Right Place," and I didn't think it was particularly loud or anything. But whatever, maybe I'm deaf.

I parked the car and walked in. A really old lady at the grocery store came up to me and said that my "rap music" and my sunglasses means that I'm "threatening" and that she's "watching me" so I don't "steal anything." :wtf:

I just said "okay" and walked away awkwardly. I don't know how to feel.

That was random and I didn't know where to post it so I thought I'd put it here.

So I went to the grocery store today to pick up a loaf of bread and some grapes

And I had the windows rolled down because it was a super nice day as I was driving around the parking lot. I was playing "Everything In Its Right Place," and I didn't think it was particularly loud or anything. But whatever, maybe I'm deaf.

I parked the car and walked in. A really old lady at the grocery store came up to me and said that my "rap music" and my sunglasses means that I'm "threatening" and that she's "watching me" so I don't "steal anything." :wtf:

I just said "okay" and walked away awkwardly. I don't know how to feel.

That was random and I didn't know where to post it so I thought I'd put it here.

:lol:

"rap music" ahahahahah!