✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

Finally lost my Radiohead virginity at Coachella, and for a first show, I have no real complaints. Definitely glad to have gotten Lucky and Pyramid Song. I was pretty far away and I feel like I need to see their own show to fully appreciate their set, though. Hopefully a proper LA date comes sooner rather than later.

Oh yeah, and even though it's a blatant crowd pleaser, that Karma Police singalong was fucking amazing.

hahaha omg yes, my co workers will be like, just what the hell is wrong with that girl and why did we hire her hahahaha omg thought of you today aside from the thom gifs, I took an order from the Beacon and Radio City today and I'm like don;t screw this up we could have a nice new connection

hahaha omg yes, my co workers will be like, just what the hell is wrong with that girl and why did we hire her hahahaha omg thought of you today aside from the thom gifs, I took an order from the Beacon and Radio City today and I'm like don;t screw this up we could have a nice new connection

hahaha awesome! befriend them, maybe you can get some free tix!

Thanks for all the links. :nice:

I kinda agree with Separator being the best track off of TKOL... Just the other day a friend and I gushed over how awesome it is.

I find Separator insipid.

Codex all the way.

I kinda agree with Separator being the best track off of TKOL... Just the other day a friend and I gushed over how awesome it is.

Yes, that's become my favorite also. I love watching the FTB performance too.

I think my second favorite is Little By Little (although the FTB performance of it was rather blah).