✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

I download 99% of my music.. I only own like 17 CDs lol. I'd have no money if I paid for everything!!

But I just youtubed radiohead first to get to know their singles, then downloaded their discography and yeahh, just completed my CD collection for them a few weeks ago..The Bends was so hard to find!

I download 99% of my music.. I only own like 17 CDs lol. I'd have no money if I paid for everything!!

But I just youtubed radiohead first to get to know their singles, then downloaded their discography and yeahh, just completed my CD collection for them a few weeks ago..The Bends was so hard to find!

I believe that you should download to get into a band, and buy the CD if you like it.

But it's nicer to have a CD, especially when bands such as Radiohead put so much effort into artwork.

I believe that you should download to get into a band, and buy the CD if you like it.

But it's nicer to have a CD, especially when bands such as Radiohead put so much effort into artwork.

I only buy the CD if I love it or love the band. If I can't torrent it, I usually just resort to Itunes.

It's way too easy to get good quality mp3's for free, so I haven't bought anyone's CD in awhile. I shoooould, but I don't have a job right now. :disappointed:

or get it on vinyl instead and see the artwork more than 2x bigger

Vinyls are two times more expensive and won't fit on your iPod. If I really love the band, I'll buy the album on vinyl straight when it comes out, but I collect vinyls of my favourite past albums.

I'm also jobless, but money is spent as follows:

1. Music
  2. Food
  3. Girlfriend

Vinyls are two times more expensive and won't fit on your iPod. If I really love the band, I'll buy the album on vinyl straight when it comes out, but I collect vinyls of my favourite past albums.

I'm also jobless, but money is spent as follows:

1. Music
  2. Food
  3. Girlfriend

Better not let your girlfriend see that she's #3 on the priority list :P

But yeah, vinyl is the way to go. Better sound quality and idk there's something about having a physical copy of your favorite music.

Probs should be on the vinyl thread, but for me, vinyl makes much more sense in the post-boombox age. My laptop speakers get poor bass, I've grown a bit tired of earbuds, and my big headphones heat-up pretty fast. Hate to agree with a guy I knew with a hipster mustache, but vinyl is more intimate. The whole process of keeping and listening to LP's is like a sacred ritual that forces you to slow down and genuflect.

plus, it's fun to change the singer's gender by manipulating the rpm's

I think the wonderful thing about vinyl as well is that it makes it a big event to listen to an album. It's like putting on the tele, or watching something at the theatre.

With your iPod, there are so many distractions actually on the iPod itself.

You can put a Radiohead vinyl on (let's keep it 'Head-related), and listen to the thing start to finish, no interruption. Just as what was intended. That's a beautiful thing, it's a tradition. Nowadays, people can buy the work of an artist at the click of a button, and something about that saddens me, to be honest.

Probs should be on the vinyl thread, but for me, vinyl makes much more sense in the post-boombox age. My laptop speakers get poor bass, I've grown a bit tired of earbuds, and my big headphones heat-up pretty fast. Hate to agree with a guy I knew with a hipster mustache, but vinyl is more intimate. The whole process of keeping and listening to LP's is like a sacred ritual that forces you to slow down and genuflect.

plus, it's fun to change the singer's gender by manipulating the rpm's

I find vinyls sound better today than digital. Perfect example. Today I got that Burial and Four Tet single for Nova. I was listening to it on vinyl and it was incredible, just the variety and depth of sound was so much more than what was posted online. I find a lot of electronic music tends to sound much better on vinyl.