✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead

this made me laugh

weshould.jpg

okk, time for bed now.

Oh no, no, don't do this to Thom Yorke. Just don't. Coldplay's fine because they are gimpards who make stupid shitty jokes, do not do these things to Thoms image.

Wow I cannot picture Thom at a panel for something

What's that from?

I can see The Big Ask on that card which was a Friends of the Earth campaign (That looks like Friends of the Earths logo too).

Does anyone give me some good songs from RH? :escaping:

I mean that as soon as you hear it, you will love to play it again and again?

Karma police is the first song I heard it, and I love it so much.

A couple would be: Lucky, Let Down, Street Spirit, 15 Step, Airbag, Fake Plastic Trees, 2+2=5

Radiohead makes fantasitc music, but I think that Coldplay makes it better. RH songs are so depressing. When I listen to Coldplay I feel better. I listen to Radiohed when I'm very sad. Paranoid Android and Fake Plastic Trees are my favourites.

Radiohead makes fantasitc music, but I think that Coldplay makes it better. RH songs are so depressing. When I listen to Coldplay I feel better. I listen to Radiohed when I'm very sad. Paranoid Android and Fake Plastic Trees are my favourites.

Happy music is good and sad music is bad :angry:

I hate sad mewzik :angry:

I love both, but I don't see how Radiohead has depressing music. If anything, they are ten times for experimental than most bands I can think of.

Sad or depressing music doesn't mean that it isn't better. What I like about RH is that they are a lot more experimental and take a huge amount of risks.

I love both, but I don't see how Radiohead has depressing music. If anything, they are ten times for experimental than most bands I can think of.

I agree. Every album is different which i love about them

Sad or depressing music doesn't mean that it isn't better. What I like about RH is that they are a lot more experimental and take a huge amount of risks.

I agree. Every album is different which i love about them

I'm a fairly new Radiohead fan, but I, for some reason, really hated how experimental they are. I especially disliked Kid A until I heard Morning Bell, and then I fell in love with it.

Now, I deeply admire their experimental outlook.

Why does sad music have to depress you if it's done well?

I've never understood the "Radiohead are depressing". They're not. They're the greatest band that have ever lived, better than the Beatles, and there's nothing depressing about that.

I'm a fairly new Radiohead fan, but I, for some reason, really hated how experimental they are. I especially disliked Kid A until I heard Morning Bell, and then I fell in love with it.

Now, I deeply admire their experimental outlook.

Every band should be "experimental". If you're not experimenting with music, you might as well not make it.

http://www.slowlydownward.com/alosta.html

http://www.slowlydownward.com/anonews.html

"
Lost Angeles
will be exhibited for the first time at Subliminal Projects Gallery, 1331 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA. The show will run from 28th April 2012."

Considering the boys will be in California around that time due to Coachella (and their next concert isn't until a month later), I wonder if any of them will swing by the Gallery to support Stanley at the opening of his exhibition.

Whenever someone says Radioheads too depressing I instantly tend to zone out on any other opinions they may have and just nod along to humour them.

YES.

It's not a constructive thing to say, it's opinion-based.

Whenever someone says Radioheads too depressing I instantly tend to zone out on any other opinions they may have and just nod along to humour them.

This

Once my aunt entered the room while I was blasting Where I End And You Begin... She of course asked why do I listen to such depressing music. I nodded and said that if it's depressing, doesn't mean it's bad. She just left the room. :lol:

I rarely come on around here, some of you might not know me, but I came here wondering what Coldplaying's opinion about Radiohead is?

I personally, as a true fan of Coldplay, will admit to finding more joy in Radiohead. Their lyrics are stronger, their music is more of my taste, and they offer more variety. Unlike the usual Radiohead fan, I do have a great love for Coldplay. I have everything of Coldplay's work. They are absolutely amazing in their sound (Coldplay makes amazing live performances!) and Chris's voice is lovely.

I actually found Radiohead trough Coldplay. Just about any Coldplay song has "Creep" or "No Surprises" in the related videos, on YouTube. Kid A & Amnesiac is where the border reached for me. I love the sweet sound of A Rush of Blood to the Head, and these two just seemed overly awkward. I did continue to listen to them, and these albums are some my favourites now. Motion Picture Soundtrack is a brilliant song. Radiohead has extremely meaningful lyrics, and their creative sound made them the perfect band for me.

Debate about the sound of Coldplay sounding similar to Radiohead is what I disagree on. I don't even know how so much people find that Coldplay is "copying" Muse, while Muse makes pure hard rock, but with Radiohead I wouldn't know either. If anyone manages to see how Paradise & Everything In It's Right Place have similar sound, they deserve a sort of very nice award. Coldplay is full or original and wonderful work. :vanish:

On the topic of Radiohead being depressive, well, I don't mind this. Fitter Happier or Codex make them what they are.

So, I was wondering, what is Coldplaying's opinion about the band? Do songs such as "Idioteque" or "Videotape" sound well? If you dislike the band, don't worry to tell me, I'm asking for an opinion after all. :D

The band loves your title though. :smug:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-OhedMKc4]Feral - Radiohead (The King of Limbs - 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

That is another example of the kind of music I wouldn't expect many people to have in their top ten songs... like me.

Anyways, quoting my post again for the new page.

I rarely come on around here, some of you might not know me, but I came here wondering what Coldplaying's opinion about Radiohead is?

I personally, as a true fan of Coldplay, will admit to finding more joy in Radiohead. Their lyrics are stronger, their music is more of my taste, and they offer more variety. Unlike the usual Radiohead fan, I do have a great love for Coldplay. I have everything of Coldplay's work. They are absolutely amazing in their sound (Coldplay makes amazing live performances!) and Chris's voice is lovely.

I actually found Radiohead trough Coldplay. Just about any Coldplay song has "Creep" or "No Surprises" in the related videos, on YouTube. Kid A & Amnesiac is where the border reached for me. I love the sweet sound of A Rush of Blood to the Head, and these two just seemed overly awkward. I did continue to listen to them, and these albums are some my favourites now. Motion Picture Soundtrack is a brilliant song. Radiohead has extremely meaningful lyrics, and their creative sound made them the perfect band for me.

Debate about the sound of Coldplay sounding similar to Radiohead is what I disagree on. I don't even know how so much people find that Coldplay is "copying" Muse, while Muse makes pure hard rock, but with Radiohead I wouldn't know either. If anyone manages to see how Paradise & Everything In It's Right Place have similar sound, they deserve a sort of very nice award. Coldplay is full or original and wonderful work. :vanish:

On the topic of Radiohead being depressive, well, I don't mind this. Fitter Happier or Codex make them what they are.

So, I was wondering, what is Coldplaying's opinion about the band? Do songs such as "Idioteque" or "Videotape" sound well? If you dislike the band, don't worry to tell me, I'm asking for an opinion after all. :D