✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Dream Thread

Heathen_Chemist

Does anybody ever have sexy dreams about people they know?

I get them with girls who I find attractive but have no interest in. I'm ridiculously happy in a relationship but sometimes I have these dreams and it really annoys me and I feel a bit shitty when I wake up. Like today.

Oh yeah, this used to happen to me all the time. Well not so much sexy dreams but intimate hugging/kissing etc. usually with girls who I fancied at the time (but occasionally random girls I had no interest in at all) It doesn't happen as often now though, probably because I spend a lot less time with members of the opposite sex than I used to.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend 10000 hours a day thinking about boys but I've never had a dream in my life (you can never know for sure because sometimes you don't remember your dreams at all but yeah) where I was so much as holding hands with someone

Well, I've had dreams where I've been naked in public and people were laughing at me??? :disappointed:

My subconscious is pretty innocent hah

I dreamed it was flooding, so we went outside to put out more sandbags and we noticed a bunch of baby alligators swimming towards us. So we started collecting them to take back to the lake, which was now becoming part of the neighborhood from the flood. But all of a sudden we saw the mother gator charging us and we couldn't get to the front door so had to go run through the neighborhood. We got to where the neighborhood wasn't flooded and walked to this girls house I know and had always liked a lot. Her dad is a local commissioner and they had a giant house. Then I started getting really nervous, like I did back in high school around her and was worried she'd think I was weird for running from an alligator.

I dreamt that it was winter and our house was a lot bigger and placed deep into a forest. I put warm clothing on and went outside and I accidentally stumbled down a slope in the forest and when I got back on my feet I saw a concrete building. I went inside and what I saw was a huge pool, the biggest pool I’ve ever seen. In the pool was a whale, an orca. She was not as big as a normal orca though, she was about 2-3 meters long (not 9-10 meters which is how big they actually are). She wasn’t moving in the pool, just kind of floating. She looked sad. It was warm in the building so I took my clothes off so I was just in my underwear, and I noticed that there was a stereo and sound system hanging on the wall furthest away from the pool. I switched it on and classical music started playing. The whale noticed me and swam over to the edge of the pool. I sat down on the edge and started patting her head. She was very soft but also very slimy it was a weird feeling. I could sense that she wasn’t afraid and I think she was just very grateful to have some company, I didn’t know how long she’d been here alone. I got in the water and she swam around me and spun around and at one point I grabbed a hold of her dorsal fin and she zoomed me around the pool, it was really fun. Throughout my dream I’d visit her every day and have lots of fun and I’d pet her belly and rub her sides and just give her lots of love and she would always make the cutest whale sounds. I don’t know how I found out but one day when I was in the pool I kind of just saw that her name was Clarissa. I remember that there were mirrors in the pool, under water alongside the walls. Clarissa and I would look at ourselves in the mirror and she’d go upside down and oh man my best friend was a whale. One day though when I went to go check on her she was gone. There was a new fish factory in town so I ran over there and demanded to speak to the manager. The factory wasn’t like a normal factory. Inside the factory were pink walls and happy music playing with lots of small pools divided by metal on the floor and along the pools were counters where people slaughtered fish and sea animals and they would put them on these conveyer belts and they were transported somewhere further into the building. I was running around trying to get someone to talk to me but I think they were all told to shut the hell up so no one helped me. I knew they had taken my whale friend. I then saw a huge truck parked right outside the building, the back was open so I climbed in. It was filled with boxes. Suddenly a huge man with a knife comes running into the truck and I scream and drop down to the floor and cover my face but what he does is stab all the boxes so they all fall to pieces and fall over. What was behind the boxes was what looked like an elevator door. Two slabs of metal with a tiny crack in between them. The man stuck his knife in between the two metal plates and managed to yank them from each other and what we saw was my dear whale friend suspended from the roof covered in wires and tubes. She had shrunk and looked like a very tiny beluga whale, so tiny that I managed to get a bowl of water and slip her into it. She wasn’t moving or singing. I rushed back to the pool in the forest by my house and gently put her back into the water. It was heartbreaking to see how weak and small she was. I think I fell asleep by the pool because I was woken up by water being splashed on me and Clarissa was back to her normal size and looking really happy!!!!!!!!!!!! And then I swam some more with her and pet her head and she was slimy as usual and the end!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mrev825yQn1qz4rgp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I hate it when my brain invents having an entire conversation with someone that I like, making me immensely relieved and proud of myself until I wake up and remember that I'm far too shy to actually have that conversation :(

Even worse is when my brain invents a whole person who I fall in love with and have a whole relationship with until they inevitably die or run away or something, so when I wake up I briefly am actually sad about never seeing that person again :cry:

I had a dream last night, that I oddly remember, about this guy I went to his house to help him with something then his brother mocked him about having a girl in his room and came in and annoyed us. His brother was a **** but in a funny way?. Me and him were doing something (I can't remember that bit) and then he went to kiss me, I leant away like :s 'what are you doing?', then he acted cool like 'haha just joking :uhoh:'.

Then I woke up....

:|

I had one last night in which I was a member of the crew of "Star Trek." Spock was the captain, and he was oddly obsessed with rolling desk chairs. In fact, that's the type of chair he sat in making all his commands. He would roll around the floor of the entire Enterprise in that chair. I also remember him being quite loud and obnoxious.

• 2 months later...

Last night I dreamed that I was trapped in a wooden shed where a dog licked me all over and a hornet stung me on the finger. Then I was in my old house sheltering from a tornado and my door wouldn't close so I had to hold it shut while trying to stop my cat from going outside. I haven't had any lucid dreams in a while :(

Last night, I got married to this guy at college and all my friends ditched me and I was walking down this corridor and ended up in diagon alley (Harry potter world) and then went in a shop and was in a college classroom again then my 'husband' came and asked if I was okay and I was like ':/erm yeah I guess'

The end.

That's very animal based.

I haven't had a sex dream in quite a while. This is unusual for me.

Yeah, animals seem to be a common theme in a lot of my dreams. It's quite cool sometimes.

I haven't either actually. University has changed me :(

• 2 months later...

I had one two nights ago. I was married to Avi Kaplan (bass of Pentatonix), and we had a young daughter. In the dream, he and our daughter decided they were going to make me breakfast in bed. They brought me pancakes. However, one of them had gotten part of an eggshell in the batter, and it ended up in my pancake. When I brought this to their attention, the daughter almost started crying. I then brought her up onto the bed with me and explained to her that it's the thought that counts and that it was very nice of her and her daddy to do something nice for me. I also told her that I loved both her and her dad very much. She then asked me which one of them I loved more. I told her that I loved them both equally, but in different ways. She asked me what I meant. I tried to explain to her that there's different types of love, but she didn't seem to quite understand. I finally had to tell her that I loved them differently because they're two different people. She seemed to accept that. I then proceeded to get out of bed to make breakfast for all three of us. Avi tried to protest and tell me that this was about me, but I got him to stop by telling him that if this is about me, then he should let me do it because I enjoy cooking for him. The dream ended with the three of us at a table eating French toast.

I feel like this dream was oddly philosophical.